Politics Please Don't Vote Buhari,I'm Not Ready to Take Food to Jonathan in Prison -Patience Jonathan

A

abujagirl

Nigeria's first lady, Dame Patience Jonathan on Monday appealed to supporters to re-elect her husband, President Goodluck Jonathan.

Speaking in Ado Ekiti during the rally of the women’s wing of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Dame Jonathan making a reference to the All Progressives Congress, APC said, ''What did they forget in Aso rock? If you vote PDP and Jonathan, it would be better for you. If you vote APC, you will go to prison. How can you jail somebody for 300 years? I’m not ready to carry food to my husband inside prison oh!''.

Describing APC as a poison, the first lady said, ''If you drink APC, you will die. Since my father was born, they have been around changing from one name to another. Very soon they would answer Ebola. The name can’t change you; it is only performance that can change you. If you like change it 100 times.

''Nigerian women shine your eyes, don’t go for analogue, go for digital. PDP is digital, APC is analogue''.

#APC #PDP

Patience Jonathan.jpg

Back