Metro Police Chain Woman To Net, Touch Her Private Part [PHOTOS]

P

PressRoom

Mrs Anna Masukangoto of Ngundu Village in Zimbabwe spent almost seven hours sitting on the ground and chained to a fence with handcuffs the Zimbabwe policemen.

She was chained to a fence after she resisted to be forcefully marched to the home of a teacher at Nyamandi High School, believed to be the leader of Morning Glory Church, that had built of church wetlands before villagers in the area, including Anna Masukangoto teamed up and demolished it.

upload_2017-4-4_13-50-37.png

According to her: ''The police officers approached me when I was in my maize field fetching some maize cobs and pulled out handcuffs to arrest me and when I asked why they were doing that, they said I was responsible for destroying the church (built on wetlands) in the village,'' she said.

''I asked them why they were targeting me alone yet the church in question was destroyed by all the villagers in the area and the cops said I was supposed to reveal the identity of other alleged perpetrators,''

upload_2017-4-4_13-51-7.png

''I refused to be taken to Nyamadi High School, where they wanted to take me and they started dragging me, even touching me on sensitive areas, something which I do not know whether or not police are allowed to do when arresting a suspect,''

She alleged that the cops dragged dragged her on the ground for five metres and chained her to a fence, bragging that they wanted to discipline her for resisting arrest.

Back