Politics President Jonathan's Man 'Kuku' Denies Contributing to Buhari's Campaign

A

abujagirl

Kingsley Kuku, Special adviser to the President on Niger Delta Matters, Kingsley Kuku, has denied contributing money to Muhammadu Buhari's of the All Progressives Cpngress, APC presidential campaign.

THIS DAY reports that Kuku issued the denial following accusations leveled against him on social network and other media platforms (not NigerianBulletin)

Speaking to reporters at the Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Ikeja, Lagos, on Saturday, Kuku said, ''It is deeply worrisome that at a time when the nation has resolved to move on without any form of post-election acrimony some mischievous persons are out there stoking the embers of hate in order to curry political favours from the in-coming federal government. They are claiming in the social media and other platforms that I contributed funds to the All Peoples Congress (APC) during the presidential election campaign.

''This claim is clearly mischievous and deliberately sculpted to sully my reputation by ignorant political jobbers. Ordinarily, I would have ignored this laughable claim, given the fact that all discerning Nigerians are well aware that I loyally gave the PDP my best and even my all during the presidential and gubernatorial/state assembly elections.

''However conscious of the fact that once falsehood goes unchallenged it tends to wear the garb of truth at some point, I have elected to place on record the fact that I did not contribute a dime to the APC''.

Kuku dared his accusers to present proof.

kuku.jpg

Back