Metro Rape Accusation: Ezekwesili Declares Support for Sugabelly

L

LequteMan

Nigerian activist Oby Ezekwesili has declared support for the woman who alleged that she was molested by late Audu Abubaka's sons.

Speaking on Twitter, Ezekwesili corroborated @sugabelly's story and added that she was friends with the victim's mother during her undergraduate days.

snipped.PNG

Related: Girl Allegedly Raped by Late Abubakar Audu's Sons Shares More Details on Abuse

Attachments

• oby ezekwesili.jpg
    oby ezekwesili.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 21
  • oby ezek.jpg
    oby ezek.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 18
So what if she didn't know her mum, she won't stand in support? People who don't know people in Nigeria would always be cheated with no repercussion.

So what if she didn't know her mum, she won't stand in support? People who don't know people in Nigeria would always be cheated with no repercussion.
This woman speaks for everyone not because she knows her. She doesn't know the Chibok girls, you forgot so soon? Stop criticising people blindly Temitope.

This woman speaks for everyone not because she knows her. She doesn't know the Chibok girls, you forgot so soon? Stop criticising people blindly Temitope.
@octagon shade can't you voice your opinion without being abusive? Or what do you mean by criticizing people blindly here? Sugarbelly's story has been on since the beginning of the week and almost everyone is saying she's framing it. Now someone is standing for her just because she knew her mother. What if she didn't know her mother? That's my line of argument which I think doesn't warrant calling it a blind criticism. Please mind use of words on the media. Thanks.

@Temitope, you still didn't answer my question. Did she know the Chibok girls before she championed the course of their release?
#BBOG is nothing but a political propaganda. How many of such rallies have taken place since the beginning of this new administration or are the girls back? I have not seen pressure mounted on this administration to bring back the girls like we witnessed in the last one. When people make noise on the street, they know what they are looking for. And by the way, I'm not talking about this woman alone. Many Nigerians are suffering abuse because they don't know people.

@Temitope I think mama is trying to lend credence to sugabelly's story by saying she knows her mom. One question though, why did sugabelly keep going back to the man after he's maltreated her on several occasions?

@octagon shade Will Mama Ezeks champion the chibok girls cause if they were kidnapped last month during the Buhari regime?

@Temitope I think mama is trying to lend credence to sugabelly's story by saying she knows her mom. One question though, why did sugabelly keep going back to the man after he's maltreated her on several occasions?

@octagon shade Will Mama Ezeks champion the chibok girls cause if they were kidnapped last month during the Buhari regime?
If you read Sugarbelly's full story, she said she was in her teen age then and if she had known what she knew now, it would be a different story. She also made mention that the said Mustapha recorded one of those moments on video and she was afraid he would release it to the public if she stopped. A whole lot is involved. Musty was 25 and the son of a former governor while she was only 17 then. Imagine how she would be intimidated then.

However, I still blame her for the irin regberegbe

Back