Suswam: ASUU Wants to Bring Down Jonathan’s Government- Thisday

L

LequteMan

Benue State Governor, Gabriel Suswam, has alleged that the strike embarked upon by the Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU) was aimed at bringing down the government of President Goodluck Jonathan.

In an interview with THISDAY, Suswam, who is the chairman of the Federal Government's Needs Assessment Committee for Nigerian Universities said: "ASUU’s leadership is determined that PDP government must be brought down and the easiest way to do it is ensuring that every family is affected. And so, the Nigerian family will simply say, ‘look, to keep this government in place, our children will be out of school. So it is better that we kick this government out and bring another government.’

Source: Thisday Live

see more at http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/suswam-asuu-wants-to-bring-down-jonathan-s-government/163813/

020413F.Gabriel-Suswam.jpg

Okay Suswam, let's all agree for a moment that bringing down the PDP government is the sole aim for this strike.

Can we also assume that the problems facing our education sector does not exist or that the FG at one time made a promise (probably drunkenly) to pump in billions to the sector without first considering their desire to steal the funds in the first place?

Do the demands seem outrageous? Yes, to some extent.
Did FG make a promise at one time? Yes
Since the time the promise was made, has money (about 500 billion) been looted from the treasury? Yes.
Is ASUU corrupt? Probably Yes.

Jonathan is just made to dance to the tune played by the piper before him. (Again we are assuming PDP has no bad record to it's name)

^^Dude, you don't like the federal government (no one hardly does), but you HATE ASUU with hot passion. That is clear now. A blind man can see it in 3-D.

^^Dude, you don't like the federal government (no one hardly does), but you HATE ASUU with hot passion. That is clear now. A blind man can see it in 3-D.

LMAOO!! How did you arrive at this glorious conclusion @Lequte?

...I only referred to ASUU just only once in my post. Ahswear I could careless about ASUU at this present time.

I just stated the obvious. Don't tell me you believe ASUU is a saint in all this.

Back