Politics Tambuwal Goes After President Jonathan For Corruption

L

LequteMan

The Speaker of the House of Representatives, Aminu Tambuwal, has accused President Goodluck Jonathan of mind-boggling corruption, saying Nigerians would be shocked if he revealed the dubious acts perpetrated by the presidency.

Speaking at the APC rally in Rivers, Tambuwal said the reps have evidence to back up his claim.

Excerpt from PremiumTimes:

“When I defected to the APC, many people were surprised that how can I leave a ruling party to an opposition party?

“On the privileged position of the Speaker of the House of Representatives that I presided over for three and half years, we oversaw the current government and what we saw and what we are still seeing is mind-boggling and from the information available to us, we don’t deserve the current type of leadership that we have at the centre and Nigeria deserves better leadership as is by the grace of God and will be exemplified by General Muhammadu Buhari. His records speak for him.”

The Speaker said the country would develop faster with the opposition APC than with the ruling PDP, noting that the Jonathan-led administration was not serious about governance.

click here to read more

#Nigeria #Jonathan

Attachments

• Tambuwal-on-NMA.jpg
    Tambuwal-on-NMA.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 70
Back