Metro This Week some Governors will be in a Plane Crash,Another Bomb will Rock Abuja- Brother Ignila

A

abujagirl

Brother Joshua Ignila, General Overseer of God of Champion Royal Assembly has prophesied that a lower rank military officer of the Nigerian Army will shoot Abubakar Shekau, leader of the Boko Haram sect and arrest him.

The Sun reported that Ignila reminded members of the church of his earlier prediction about the military aircraft that crashed in the southern part of Bama wherein he predicted that there would be survivors three months ago.

Ignila also advised security leaders to tighten security in Abuja between today and Wednesday.

He said, "I hear the sound of bomb in the city and I call on security agencies to tighten security in Abuja between Monday and Wednesday".

He predicted also that a private jet carrying some governors who are opposed to certain decisions in the country would crash.

"I have warned them through my broadcast on Champions Television and I have tried to reach out to those I saw in my prediction.

“It is going to happen soon and nobody should blame anybody for it. It is either they retreat from that meeting they want to attend or they will perish".

On the 2015 elections, Ignila said, he saw the man presently on the seat at the Villa, still sitting comfortably on the seat in 2015.

"It is not winning the election that is the issue, but the problem that would emerge after the election. It will make the present insecurity in the country a child’s play", Ignila added.

#TheSun #Ignila #Abuja #Bokoharam #Shekau

prophecy.jpg

Back