Politics Tompolo,Asari,Boyloaf Threaten War If President Jonathan Loses Re-election

A

abujagirl

Former Niger Delta militants, Mujahid Dokubo-Asari, leader, Niger Delta Peoples Volunteer Force, Victor Ben Ebikabowei, aka, Boy Loaf, and Government Ekpudomenowei, aka, Tompolo have threatened war if President Goodluck Jonathan loses the February presidential elections.

The former militants issued the threat on Saturday after a meeting at the Bayelsa state Government house.

Governor Seriake Dickson of Bayelsa had called on ex-militants in the Niger Delta to unite in their support for the re-election of President Jonathan.

He said the time had come for stakeholders and interest groups in the Niger Delta to pull resources together and work in one accord to ensure victory for the president in the February polls.

The governor described the re-election of the president as key to the development aspirations of the country in general and the Niger Delta in particular.

He said victory in the polls would afford the president the opportunity to consolidate on the achievements recorded in the various sectors of the economy.

As youths and freedom fighters, I urge you to woo your neighbours beyond the Niger Delta region to ensure the re-election of the president,” Dickson said.

Addressing the meeting, Dokubo-Asari said, ''For every Goliath, God created a David. For every Pharoah, there is a Moses. We are going to war. Everyone of you should go and fortify yourself''.

Also speaking,Boyloaf said, ''We are Nigerians but not one Nigeria; what brings us together is oil. The North wants to use insecurity excuse to push out our own.

''One thing I can assure you is that though I am retired, I am not tired. We can go back to the struggle. We own the resources and they are saying we do not have the right to rule. I will assure you that we must collect our oil back. If they take back power from us, we will take back our oil. Let us fight this last fight and I tell you the Devil is a liar.

''Keep grudges and sentiments apart. We are ready to match them bumper to bumper''.

Governor Dickson thanked the former militant leaders for their resolve to back the re-election of President Jonathan.

Special Adviser to the President on Niger Delta Affairs, and chairman of Amnesty Implementation Committee, Kingsley Kuku, Bayelsa state Governor, Seriake Dickson and his deputy, President General of Ijaw Youth Council, Udengs Eradiri were also present at the meeting.

Asari #Tompolo #Boyloaf #Bayelsa

asari.jpg

Hahahhahaha i can't stop laughing, let them bring it on, we don't have tanks and helicopters but i can assure God is with us and those weapons will be snatched and used on them

Do they know what war means? Go and vote and educate others about the power of the ballot box (not for this generation but for the next)

Back