Sports Transfer update: Chicharito completes loan deal to Real Madrid

Chicharito.jpg
Mexican striker Javier Hernandez has completed a season-long loan deal to Spanish giants Real Madrid.

Real Madrid will have an option of an outright buy at the end of the season,if they still want to retain him with them.

Coming at a day United wants to seal a deal for Colombian striker,it was imminent that Hernandez would depart for another club because he would have been further down the pecking order.

Chicharito will be arriving as a replacement for Álvaro Morata who left the club for Juventus after the world cup in Brazil, thereby satisfying Carlo Ancelotti who has been asking for a striker all summer.

The 26-year old fits the bill perfectly in terms of what Real Madrid were looking for: he is an expert at unsettling defences and is a fox in the box with a keen eye for goal.

Photo Credit: Wikipedia

Last edited by a moderator:
Good for Chicharito. He's been out of action for so long. Hope Madrid gets the best outta him and him outta 'em. Goodluck Hernandez!

But he's won the Supercup in grand style. Yesterday's performance was shitty tho'

Ancelotti is a World class manager, I'm sure he'll get things right. It's just a matter of time. The only problem is Madrid doesn't seem to have a decent DM.

I agree. tho' he won the super cup but even his tactics for the game was something not up to his standards. He's got some good players over the summer and I think he should utilise them

One thing's for sure: If he doesn't win any trophy at the end of the season he's gonna get the axe. Madrid is like that.

But I don't think that will happen.

Well, for someone who won the champions League in a club which is the highest in the European tournament, he should have left without him staining his own records........ we hope for the best

C'mon! he's only spent a year alone in Madrid. You don't expect him to leave after one year cos he won the UCL

Back