Metro US Based Pastor Warns Of Fani-Kayode's Impending Death

A

abujagirl

Moshood Ifayemiwo, a Nigerian Pastor based in Maryland, United States of America has predicted that former minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode will soon die.

femi fani-kayode2.jpg

The cleric made the prediction in response to Fani-Kayode's incessant criticism of President Muhammadu Buhari; DAILY POST reports.

He said: “I have never met Mr. Femi Fani-Kayode in my life, but have read some of his write-up in the papers. There are some of his views I do not share, but at times reason with some of his cogitation.

“I saw his immediate political future recently, but I am sad to report that his star may dim so soon, if he doesn’t pray and change course.”

Wise advice, it's very unfortunate that someone like FFK will make unguided statements that could cause holy war to Nigeria Nation. I could remember vividly during Jonathan regime he wrote so many articles insulting Jonathan but when Jonathan called him to order and gave him an appointment he kept mute. Now in this present government he has started again by using hate speeches that could cause war to Nigeria Nation. So many Nigerian youth we're very hungry to follow his political foot step but from the way we have seen things it is very difficult. FFK is a big disappointment to Nigeria and the world at large.

Wise advice, it's very unfortunate that someone like FFK will make unguided statements that could cause holy war to Nigeria Nation. I could remember vividly during Jonathan regime he wrote so many articles insulting Jonathan but when Jonathan called him to order and gave him an appointment he kept mute. Now in this present government he has started again by using hate speeches that could cause war to Nigeria Nation. So many Nigerian youth we're very hungry to follow his political foot step but from the way we have seen things it is very difficult. FFK is a big disappointment to Nigeria and the world at large.
In any politically sane country FFK will be somewhere else but among rational citizens.

Back