Sports Vidal has not been contacted by Wenger- Vidal's Agent

Arturo Vidal's agent Fernando Felicevich, has denied his client is in contract talks with the English premier league side, Arsenal.

Vidal, who has helped his side to the final of the 2015 Copa America championship for the first time after 28 years has been linked with the likes of Manchester United, but rumour broke out while the South American championship is still ongoing that the Juventus star will move to the Emirates this summer and Arsene Wenger has previously spoken of his admiration for the 28-year-old.

He said earlier in June: "If you want me to say I like Arturo Vidal, yes I like Arturo Vidal. Are we in a transfer mode? I say, no."

Felicevich, who also handles Alexis Sanchez said bluntly that Vidal has not been in contact with Arsenal manager putting an end to the speculation.

Speaking on radio show America y Cross, he said: "I've not had any contact with Arsenal."

Vidal has been in the headlines for all the wrong reasons during Chile's run to the final of Copa America 2015, with the midfielder formally charged for drink-driving after crashing his Ferrari following a team night out. Goal
Vidal Arturo1.jpg

Back