Metro Wizard Found in Sapele River Confesses - I Crashed on My Way To Watch Match in UK [PHOTOS]

kemi

Social Member
A man, who confessed to newsmen that he was ‘flying’ from Benin Airport, Edo State, to attend a meeting in the United Kingdom, before watching a football match going on simultaneously in the coven, also in the United Kingdom, was, yesterday, discovered at Ajogodo River, Sapele, Delta State.

The self-confessed wizard said: “I was flying in with what is known in the physical realm as ‘Plantain Leaf,’ but it is actually my expensive private jet in the coven realm.

“It crashed me into this bridge, when the fuel in it finished. My members will be here tonight to refuel it for me, so I can continue my journey to the UK.

“I have to be in the UK to watch football, because there is economic recession, unemployment and inflation in Nigeria.”

See photos:

wizard 1.PNG

wizard.png

LOL!

I bet he's an Arsenal fan. Those guys can talk and talk - and they have nothing to show for it. Tueh

:)

Pls who will follow up on the Story? He should be in UK now. Can someone in UK confirm him for us :)

Pls who will follow up on the Story? He should be in UK now. Can someone in UK confirm him for us :)

The British wizards association have denied all knowledge of him. He was not invited by them and they have said that as an Nigerian, he still needed a VISA. They even discriminate against our wizards.

The British wizards association have denied all knowledge of him. He was not invited by them and they have said that as an Nigerian, he still needed a VISA. They even discriminate against our wizards.
How come you know so well about them? Are you a member of the association? Or their spokesperson? :)

@Oluogunjobi Infact this is wonderful the latest invention from the Benin People Switches and Wizards. This should be encouraged at least we may not need to spend so mu h money buying private jet for the Mr. President as well as Nigerian army to fight Boko Haram. We can now import directly from Bening City.....this isa sign of more good things to come in this APC government.....Hahaha

@Oluogunjobi Infact this is wonderful the latest invention from the Benin People Switches and Wizards. This should be encouraged at least we may not need to spend so mu h money buying private jet for the Mr. President as well as Nigerian army to fight Boko Haram. We can now import directly from Bening City.....this isa sign of more good things to come in this APC government.....Hahaha
Lol. Where have you been, Man? Missed your comments!! :)

Back