Metro Woman Wants Out of One-Week Old Marriage, Because She 'Can't Cope' With Husband's 'Huge Manhood'

Vunderkind

Social Member
This is a hilarious story from Tribune newspaper.

Aisha Dannupawa turned up at the Sharia Court, Samaru, Gusau in Zamfara State, asking the court to dissolve her one-week old to Ali Maizinari because she can't cope with his 'huge manhood.'

She told the court that she married Ali after her first marriage failed.

The mother of three stated that before she moved in with her husband, as custom demanded she was invited to his parents' house.

She told the giggling court that “when he came, we had sex but the experience was a nightmare. Instead of enjoying the sex, it turned out to be something else because his manhood was too big."

She apparently had to take drugs after the 'ordeal.'

“I told my mother the experience but she told me to endure and that with time, I will be able to cope. She then gave me some drugs."

But this is not where the story ends, because “two days later when he came to visit me, we had sex again, but the experience was too much to bear. It was then I knew that I could not continue with the marriage because of the size of his manhoodd.’’

Ali, on his part, didn't deny her allegations, and told the court that he would acquiesce to a divorce, as soon as his wife returns the dowry ofd N60,000.

The court's president advised to couple to try for reconciliation.

upload_2015-2-28_14-30-9.png

[Image credit: Tribune]

The woman is funny. Let her return the 60k. Didn't she notice she's not compatible with him before going ahead with the wedding?

Back