Politics You Are 'Come and Chop Politicians' – Buhari's Adviser, Sagay Blasts Oyegun, Others

P

ProfRem

The war of words between the leadership of the All Progressives Congress, (APC) and the Chairman of the Presidential Advisory Committee on Anti-corruption (PACAC), Professor Itse Sagay (SAN), continued yesterday with Itse Sagay referring to Oyegun and other leaders of the party as “Come and Chop” politicians.

The war of words started last week when Sagay in an interview with The Nation, referred to APC as a Failed party whose leaders are weak and lily-livered.

sagay.JPG

The party through its spokesperson, replied Sagay, describing him as a “rogue elephant” who President Buhari dragged out of his inevitable obscurity.

Sagay said he is an accomplished man who does not require an appointment unlike the party leaders who are come and chop politicians.

“I am an accomplished man long before any appointment. I am not a “come and chop” politician like you lot. My loyalty is to the president and not to the party which has continued to fail under the leadership of Chief John Odigie-Oyegun.

Back