Politics You're Sorrounded by Those Who Destroyed Nigeria - Lamido Blasts Buhari

A

abujagirl

Former Jigawa state governor, Sule Lamido does not believe President Muhammadu Buhari is the change Nigeria needs.

According to Naij, speaking while addressing members of Global Watch who paid a courtesy visit to him on Wednesday February 10, Dr. Lamido said, “How can President Buhari say he is fighting corruption when he is surrounded by people of questionable characters, a group of people who were part of the government he is criticizing?”

Sule Lamido.jpg

Names, please or me chonu! By the way, has this man cleared his name and his sons'?
He is correct. The case against him is a different matter. Nigerians should just listen carefully as this is the best chance we have to find out what has gone wrong over the past 50 years.

@curator, maybe you'll help him name names. I just wonder when, sometimes we don't recognize distraction when we see one. Let him answer to his charges firstly before pointing accusing fingers. I agree, of course that it takes a criminal to identify fellow criminals.

@curator, maybe you'll help him name names. I just wonder when, sometimes we don't recognize distraction when we see one. Let him answer to his charges firstly before pointing accusing fingers. I agree, of course that it takes a criminal to identify fellow criminals.

I agree he should face the courts and pay dearly for his sins. If this is his idea of distraction then he is not being advised properly. They are all in the eye of the storm now and I would dearly love for him to name names.

Back