Entertainment

Nigeria News - Entertainment News updates and Summaries in Nigeria today
  1. Samguine

Entertainment Nigerian Musician Mr 2Kay Robbed, Battered At Gunpoint In Eko Hotels And Suites - Channels TV

Singer, Abiye David Jumbo popularly known as Mr 2Kay, was robbed at gunpoint in his hotel room at Eko Hotel and Suites, Victoria Island, Lagos, on Sunday. The incident occurred at about 11:00 pm, during the Buckwyld and Breathless concert where he a...
  2. RemmyAlex

Entertainment Nollywood Actress, Funke Abisogun, Dies, Few Days After Giving Birth

Nollywood Actress, Funke Abisogun AlHassan, is dead. The actress, who gave birth to a baby some days ago, died on Sunday evening. Her death was announced by her brother-in-law, Tunde Ola Yusuf, on Instagram. He wrote, ADIEU FUNKE… Just days ago, ...
  3. sandchi

Entertainment Buckwyld and Breathless Concert - 2Face Idibia Thrills Fans

It is finally here! The long awaited 2nd edition of Buckwyld and Breathless, 2face Idibia's very own concert holding tonight at the Convention Centre in Eko Hotel and Suites, Victoria Island, Lagos. Tonight's event is slated to be packed with gl...
  4. sandchi

Entertainment Call me Beautiful, Not Sexy...Yoruba Actress

Being viewed as a sex symbol isn't all it's cracked up to be . Or at least, that is what up and coming Osun born actress Adebola Adewuyi believes. According to the Yoruba starlet, when people tell her that she is sexy, she often believes that they ...
  5. sandchi

Entertainment PHOTOS: Saraki's Daughter's Extravagant Wedding Celebrations

The social scene was agog with the news and expectations of Dr. Bukola Saraki's eldest daugther's wedding celebrations as she makes her way into the home of her intended, Adeniyi Olukoya, a Prince originating from Ogun State. Already, the rumour mil...
  6. sandchi

Entertainment Actors Guild of Nigeria Crisis Continues

The feud between Ibinabo Fiberesima and Emeka Ike, both of the currently troubled Actors Guild of Nigeria (AGN) has reportedly been on a ceasefire, pending further discussion between the two giants of the acting craft. Ms. Fiberesma has also decla...
  7. sandchi

Entertainment Ikpeazu Announces N10m Grant For Film Production In The State

Abia State government has expressed its enthusiasm for the ZUMA Film Festival that is set to take place between the 1st to 5th of December, 2017 in the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja. Governor Okezie Ikpeazu also commended the efforts of Nigerian...
  8. sandchi

Entertainment Talent Icon: Omawumi, Akpororo Announced As Judges Of New Reality Show

Last Resort entertainment working in partnership with Global Resources Limited, have announced the launch of Nigerian Icon, a first of its kind in talent scouting and entertainment project in Nigeria. Programmed to air on Wazobia TV in November 20...
  9. sandchi

Entertainment NOLLYWOOD: Uche Iwuanyanwu on Her Comeback

After a 2-year hiatus to focus on family and life, Nollywood Actress and mother of two, Uche Iwuanyanwu is making a much-awaited comeback to the silver screen. In an interview with the press, the Actress talked about taking time off to focus on rai...
  10. Samguine

Entertainment Chocolate City Rapper M.I Abaga Sues American Rapper Nas Over N18m Contract Breach

Nigerian rapper M.I Abaga has sued American rapper Nas whos real name is Nasir Jones for breach on contract M.I and Chocolate City have filed a lawsuit in New York State Supreme Court claiming Nas didn't deliver the verse they wanted in a song. In ...
  11. Samguine

Entertainment Popular Female Rapper Eva Alordiah Reveals What She Does With Her Vagina Everyday [PHOTOS]

Nigeria female rap star, Eva Alordiah taken to Instagram reveal what she does to her vagina everday. Weird? ...
  12. Samguine

Entertainment Tagbo: Davido's Friends And Driver Still In Police Custody, Two More Arrested

The two friends of singer, Davido, and his driver, who were arrested last week in connection with the death of 35-year-old Tagbo Umeike, are still in police custody. Agbaje Olaoye and Idris Busari, were arrested last week Wednesday, October 11th, a...
  13. Samguine

Entertainment I Can Never Marry A Poor Man - Actress Iyabo Ojo

Nollywood actress, Iyabo Ojo, has given reasons she will never marry a poor man. The actress whose marriage crashed, and has since refused to remarry, told Punch that she is now ready to give marriage a chance. She said, “If marriage comes along, y...
  14. Samguine

Entertainment D'Banj Invites Sexy Video Vixen Bernice Burgos To Host His New Album Club Tour [See Photos]

Video vixen and Instagram model, Bernice Burgos has arrived in Lagos to host the club tour of D'Bank's new album 'The Kingdom Come'. She arrived Nigeria yesterday and will be performing hosting duties Faith Nketsi See pictures below ...
  15. Lequte

Entertainment DJ Cuppy: Why I Broke Up With 'Great Guy' Victor Anichebe

DJ Cuppy, the daughter of Nigerian billionaire Femi Otedola has revealed that she and Nigerian football star Victor Anichebe are no longer together. Speaking on BeatFM, she said it was tough to deal with the time difference between both of their lo...
  16. Samguine

Entertainment Joke Jigan: Nollywood Actress Who Bragged About Make Up Sex With Her Husband Has Divorced

Nollywood actress, "Joke Jigan" popularly known as "jokelet" has reportedly divorced her husband. She has deleted all her husband pictures on her Instagram account and has been posting divorce related posts. She recently bragged about how intense ...
  17. Lequte

Entertainment Davido Finally Opens Up On Tagbo's Death

David Adeleke has reacted to posts on social media that he was involved in the recent death of his friend, Tagbo. With accusations,counter-accusations and alleged autopsy result, Davido maintains that he is innocent of all malicious publications ag...
  18. Samguine

Entertainment Police Arrest 2 Of Davido's Boys Who Dropped Tagbo Umeike At The Hospital

Two of the young men who dropped late Tagbo Umeike at the hospital on October 2nd have been arrested by the Lagos State police command,sources confirm. The men, who were with Tagbo the night they were all partying to celebrate Tagbo's birthday, were...
  19. Samguine

Entertainment Autopsy Shows Tagbo Umeike Died From Suffocation, Davido Reinvited By Police

The police in Lagos have said that Tagbo Umeike, the late friend of artist Davido died from suffocation. Acting Police Commissioner Imohimi Edgal stated this at a briefing on Wednesday afternoon, where he announced that Davido has been reinvited for...
  20. RemmyAlex

Entertainment Nigerian Police Interrogate Davido Over Tagbo's Death

The Lagos State Police Command on Wednesday quizzed hip-hop artist, David Adekeke alias Davido over the death of one Tagbo. Tagbo's body was dumped in a Toyota Camry car infront of the Lagos Island General Hospital by yet to be identified persons. ...
  21. Lequte

Entertainment How Davido's Friend DJ Olu and Crew Member Amaechi Died Days After Tagbo's Demise

Davido has lost a crew member and another friend, days after the controversial death of his friend Umeike Tagbo. The deceased are Olugbenga Abiodun, aka DJ Olu, the son of an oil tycoon and one Chime Amaechi, said to be Davido's crew member. Their...
  22. Samguine

Entertainment Burna Boy Ready To Knock Out Pastors And Preachers So As To Make God Happy

Controversial musician Burna Boy today shared some tweets expressing his disdain for pastors and preachers alike. He encouraged his followers to seek the truth so as to be free See tweets below ...
  23. RemmyAlex

Entertainment Davido’s Friend, Tagbo's Autopsy Report Reveals Real Cause Of Death

An autopsy report by a medical examiner has found that the death of Tagbo Umeike was caused by excessive alcohol consumption and drug overdose as earlier speculated. The 35-year-old was a mutual friend of singer Davido and actress Caroline Danjuma. ...
  24. siteadmin

Entertainment Toke Makinwa: No Plans To Remarry Anytime Soon

Nigerian media personality and author, Toke Makinwa, has given a clear answer to a question she no doubts gets often. In a twitter response to follower who asked her if she plans to get married as every woman needs a man. It would have been unbecomi...
  25. siteadmin

Entertainment [Video] Koffi Blast P-Square As Grown Men Acting Childish On Social Media

In a video which appeared on the HIPTV Instagram page, Koffi let no one in doubt about what he thought about the current P-Square public display of disaffection. ...
  26. siteadmin

Entertainment Nollywood: Outraged Yvonne Jegede Responds To Miscarriage Rumours

Nollywood actress, Yvonne Jegede, took to social media to reject rumours of miscarriage in a clear message: "If you want any information about me, my phone number isn't that difficult to get.. It will be appreciated if you referred to it as rumors a...
  27. RemmyAlex

Entertainment Veteran Musician, Ambassador Osayomore Abducted, Wife Shot in Benin

Ace musician, Ambassador Osayomore Joseph, has been reportedly abducted by gunmen in Benin city, Edo state capital. Ambassador Joseph was kidnapped in his house at Orovie village, Upper Ekenhuan road. The incident occurred late Tuesday night, acc...
  28. Samguine

Entertainment Actress Caroline Danjuma Accuses Davido Of Having A Hand In Her Brother's Death

A few hours ago, actress Caroline Danjuma took to social media to boldly accuse pop star, Davido and his crew of dumping the lifeless body of her brother Tagbo, at a General Hospital after he died mysteriously. The post, which has now been deleted, ...
  29. Samguine

Entertainment D'Banj Reacts To P-Square Split

D’banj has waded into the ongoing drama between the PSquare brothers The Psquare brothers have been in the news for a couple of weeks over issues of separation. Kokomaster, as D’banj is popularly called while speaking in an interview with NET, blam...
  30. RemmyAlex

Entertainment Forbes: World Highest Paid Artistes In 2017 [SEE LIST]

Forbes has named United States, US, rapper and singer Sean Combs also known as PDiddy as the highest earning artist for 2017, following his income from Ciroc vodka, DeLeon tequila and Aquahydrate water among the world highest paid artistes in 2017. ...
  31. RemmyAlex

Entertainment VIDEO: Banky W and Adesua Etomi Duet Everyone Is Talking About

Arguably Nigeria’s favourite celebrity couple, there’s not much involving Banky W and Adesua Etomi that does not make the news. On Sunday night, at the Hard Rock Cafe, Lagos, they did a bit more than ‘much’ and social media is abuzz with it. The pa...
  32. siteadmin

Entertainment Nollywood Omoni Oboli: Why I Ended Up Sleeping With 4 Women

Nollywood actress and film maker Omoni Oboli spoke to the Nigerian Sun Newspaper about the impact of her recent challenges with the film Okafor’s Law and the lawsuit that halted the premiere. In quite a revealing interview, the actress, who came acr...
  33. siteadmin

Entertainment [Video] How Wizkid's Sound is being stolen By American Artist Without Supporting Him - Joe Budden

In this video, American rapper, Joe Budden, calls out fellow US artist for copying Nigeria's Wizkid's sound and style without offering any support. ...
  34. RemmyAlex

Entertainment PSquare Back Together As Peter Settles Quarrel With Paul

Peter Okoye of the popular pop-group, PSquare on Thursday apologised to fans over the recent disagreement that erupted between himself, his twin brother and members of his family. In a short video he posted yesterday, Peter said: “We have resolved o...
  35. RemmyAlex

Entertainment Playboy Founder, Hugh Hefner, Dies At 91

American icon and founder of multi million playboy Hugh Hefner, is dead Hefner, the owner of playboy magazine and publisher died at age 91 on Wednesday The business mogul died from natural cause. “Hugh M. Hefner, the American icon who in 1953 i...
  36. Samguine

Entertainment BBC's Inspirational And Innovative Women: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Making 2017 List

BBC has released its 2017 list of 100 Inspirational and Innovative Women and Nigerian singer, Tiwa Savage made the list. The Mavin artiste took to Instagram to reveal her happiness in being selected The selected women will be part of the 100 Women ...
  37. siteadmin

Entertainment Nairaland: P'square's 10 Greatest Hits

As fans continue to discuss the latest breakup of P-square, a Nairalander, mareee, has posted a list of her top 10 P-Square hits: 1. Bizzy Body 2. Alingo 3. Do me ft Wajee 4. No one like you 5. Personally 6. Chop your money remix ft Akon and May D 7...
  38. Lequte

Entertainment PSquare's Lawyer Issues Statement Over Fight Between Peter and Paul

Festus Keyamo, the lawyer of Psquare has issued a statement over the fight between the two brothers: PRESS STATEMENT BY FESTUS KEYAMO, SAN ON THE PUBLIC FEUD BY THE PSQUARE BROTHERS Our attention has been drawn to the on-going feud between the Psqu...
  39. Samguine

Entertainment Fire Razes Home Of Triple MG Boss, Ubi Franklin

Ubi Franklin, boss of Made Men Music Group (Triple MG) home, has been razed by fire. The music executive shared the story on Instagram on Tuesday He wrote, “Woke up this morning and my house was on fire, I had to do what I could to bring it down. H...
  40. siteadmin

Entertainment [Photo] Nollywood Actress, Joke Jigan, Shocks Fans With Sex Message To Husband On Instagram

Nollywood actress / producer, Joke Jigan Shocked some of her fans with her message to her husband on his birthday. ...
  41. Samguine

Entertainment Paul Okoye Reacts To The Video Of The Fight Between Him, Peter And Jude Okoye

Paul Okoye of PSquare took to his twitter handle to react to the video of the fight between him, Peter and Jude Okoye WATCH THE FIGHT HERE...
  42. Samguine

Entertainment P-Square: Brothers Verbally Attack Each Other, Exchange Blows In Lawyer's Office [Watch Video]

The trouble between the P-square duo, Peter and Paul Okoye and their brother Jude Okoye seems to be escalating as a recent video shows how they verbally attacked each other and almost came to blows. They were at a mediating session in their lawyer's...
  43. Samguine

Entertainment P-Square: Peter Okoye Drags His Twin Brother To Court, Seeks Dissolution Of Contract

Psquare's Peter and Paul Okoye are finally splitting. A letter sent by Peter Okoye to renowned lawyer, Festus Keyamo was obtained by Linda Ikeji, asking for a dissolution of the P-Square contract Peter confirmed the development, saying; "Psquare is...
  44. RemmyAlex

Entertainment Why I Want to Enlarge My Butt – Cossy Ojiakor

Buxomy actress, Cossy Ojiakor, said she is no longer satisfied with her mammoth mammary glands; she also wants bigger butt. She uploaded a picture of her butt on Instagram recently and asked for her followers’ opinion as to whether she should go und...
  45. siteadmin

Entertainment [Photo] Ini Edo's Outfit For Akwa Ibom At 30 Is Certain To Attract Investors

Nollywood star, Ini Edo, was dressed to impress and to show off her great assets to celebrate Akwa Ibom at 30. ...
  46. siteadmin

Entertainment [Photo] America's Got Talent Star, Kechi Okwuchi, Meets Super Model Heidi Klum

Nigeria's Kechi Okwuchi, who survived the Sololiso air disaster, and was inspired many with her singing on the America's got talent TV show, captured the moment she met super model Heidi Klum "That time I FINALLY snagged a pic with @heidiklum in all...
  47. siteadmin
  48. siteadmin
  49. RemmyAlex

Entertainment Toke Makinwa Goes Braless In New York Party [See PHOTOS]

The On Air Personality, Toke Makinwa who is currently in New York, hosted the Forbes Best of Africa after party rocking a nude dress without a bra. See more photos ...
  50. siteadmin

Entertainment [Video] Actress Blessing Anyim: I Am A Senator's Daughter But Not Anyim Pius Anyim

In a video statement, Nigerian actress, Blessing Anyim clears the air over her connection with Senator Anyim Pius Anyim. My attention has been drawn to articles claiming that I am Pius Anyim's daughter. The news article has gone viral, and I am obli...
  51. Samguine

Entertainment 2017 Primetime Emmy Awards: See Full List Of Winners

On Sunday night, the 69th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards honored the best in U.S. prime time television programming from June 1, 2016 until May 31, 2017, as chosen by the Academy of Television Arts & Sciences. The ceremony was held at the Microsoft Th...
  52. Samguine

Entertainment MBGN: Ugochi Ihezue Emerges Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2017

Ugochi Ihezue representing Kebbi State has been crowned the MBGN 2017. Stephanie Agbasi representing Sokoto state emerged the first runner up and was also crowned MBGN Universe. ...
  53. Samguine

Entertainment Tuface Ididbia Reacts To Charly Boy's Accusatory Statements

Last month, Charly Boy posted a video on his Instagram calling out singer 2face Idibia for not joining his #resignorresume protest in Abuja. In the video, Charly Boy said. "As I know fit reach you my guy, I say make I talk to you right here. My guy ...
  54. siteadmin

Entertainment [Video] How Fear Of Fading Away Leads Nigerian Artistes To Use Fake Pictures On Social Media - Kcee

In his Rubbin' Minds interview with Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, Nigerian Music artiste Kcee talks about what lead him to posting dollars that did not belong to him on Instagram. He explained it was ploy to get attention for a song he had out at the time, Desi...
  55. siteadmin

Entertainment [Photos] The Magic Lenses Of TY Bello Captures The Iconic Mo Abudu @ 53

Nigeria's very own media mogul, Mo Abudu, turns 53 today and has been capture through the lenses of celebrated artist and photographer TY Bello ...
  56. siteadmin

Entertainment [Photos] The Beauty & The Brains: Nigeria's Chimamanda Adichie‏

I am sure she will hate the objectification in the title! Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie is a Nigerian writer of novels, short stories, and nonfiction. In 2008 she was awarded a MacArthur Genius Grant. ...
  57. siteadmin

Entertainment Revelations: Dammy Krane Sees The Hand Of God In His Arrest and Release

Singer Dammy Krane has taken to social media to provide a short, to the point testimony about his recent arrest for credit card fraud and subsequent acquittal. It looks like he is ready to put the past behind him and forge a new quieter hustle. ...
  58. siteadmin

Entertainment [Photos] Pretty In Pink: Nigerian Singer Tiwa Savage's Enchanting Dress For SA Performance

South African designer ,Gert-Johan Coetzee transforms Nigeria's Tiwa Savage into an enhanting, graceful pink swan for her performance on South African Idols. ...
  59. Samguine

Entertainment Why Runs Girls Get Good Guys And Decent Girls Get Average Guys - Psychologist

Celebrity psychologist, Joro Olumofin, has revealed why runs girls and retired runs girls get very good and eligible bachelors to marry while decent girls settle for average guys. Read the full article below It's so sad that "Runs Girls" or "Re...
  60. siteadmin

Entertainment [Photos] Unmasked: Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria (MBGN) Unoaku Anyadike Prepares For 23rd Birthday

As she prepares for her 23rd birthday on the 16th September, Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria (MBGN) Unoaku Anyadike, has dropped the mask to show off the true beauty underneath. She is sending a message in a series of photos without the make-up Count...
  61. siteadmin

Entertainment How The Actors Guild Of Nigeria Plans To Eradicate Sexual Harassment - President

The new national president of the Actors Guild Of Nigeria (AGN), Emeka Ejezie is planning a shake-up of the industry to eradicate sexual harassment and the culture of sex for roles. He acknowledge the problem in his interview with the News agency of ...
  62. siteadmin

Entertainment Nigerian Model, Maheeda, Tells The Naked Truth Of Why She Wants To Get Into Mayeather's Boxers

Straight talking Nigerian model, Maheeda has told the Punch newspaper that all she wants is to go a few rounds with Mayweather and that she is not interested in his money. Her statement: “Mayweather is the type of man I like. I like them strong, d...
  63. siteadmin

Entertainment Nollywood: Mosunmola Adeleye Talks Home Sex With Vanguard Newspaper

In an interview which covers several aspects of life, Nollywood actress and producer, Mosunmola Adeleye, opened up to the Vanguard newspaper about her own sex life and her thoughts about sex. The married actress who left her job as a civil serva...
  64. siteadmin

Entertainment Revenge Porn: Ghanian Comedian's Husband Arrested Over Leaked Sex Tape

Mr Lawrence Abrokwa, the husband of Ghanian comedian Afia Schwarzenegger, has been arrested on two charges of possession and circulation of obscene material and threat of harm. Mr Abrokwa will appear before the Domestic Violence Court for his role...
  65. RemmyAlex

Entertainment Nollywood Actress, Eniola Badmus, Says She is Just 34

Nollywood actress Eniola Badmus has revealed that her ral age is 34 and not 40 as being peddled in some quarters. The actress stated this while celebrating her 34th birthday in Lagos on Thursday. SHe told Encomium magazine that: Yes, today is my bi...
  66. Samguine

Entertainment [Video] Tiwa Savage Represents: Twerks Her Way Into American Hearts At Made in America Festival

Nigerian singer, Tiwa Savage, who is signed unto Mavin Records and Roc Nation, performed at the 2017 Budweiser Made in America festival in Philadelphia over the weekend. Rap mogul Jay Z headlined the event with J. Cole Tiwa Savage took to her Insta...
  67. RemmyAlex

Entertainment Wizkid Falls Ill, Suspends Music Tours

Award winning Nigerian music icon, Ayo Balogun, popularly known as Wizkid, has revealed that he is having health challenges and, therefore, has cancelled some of his international shows. The singer took to his Twitter page on @wizkidayo to make this...
  68. RemmyAlex

Entertainment Rapper Lil Wayne Hospitalised

Rap star Lil Wayne was rushed to hospital yesterday after he reportedly suffered a seizure and was found unconscious in his Chicago hotel room. The 34 Grammy-winning star suffered a second seizure at the hospital, TMZ reported, and his representativ...
  69. RemmyAlex

Entertainment Beyonce's Mum Exposes Star True Colours In Birthday Message

Beyonce mother, Tina Knowles Lawson has dropped heartfelt wishes to her daughter as she marks 36th birthday. Tina, in a lovely message to the star in her instagram post said she is proud to be her mother, not just for the reason that she's a star bu...
  70. Lequte

Entertainment Popular Nigerian Actor Kasimu Yero is Dead

Kasimu Yero, a popular Nigerian actor, is dead. According to reports, he died on Sunday afternoon at his home in Marafan estate, Kaduna. A family member, Yakubu Aliyu said, "late Kasimu Yero will be buried after the Asr prayer in Maiduguri Road Ka...
  71. Samguine

Entertainment My Huge Boobs Once Caused An Accident In Lagos - Actress Mitchell Mimi

Busty actress, Mitchel Ozakpolor, has revealed how a lustful car owner hit another car in his front while starring at her boobs indiscriminately, in Lagos. Sharing this shocking experience with HVP, the actress said, on that fateful day, she was wal...
  72. Lequte

Entertainment After 13 Years Frank Edoho Quits WWTBAM, Prize Money Slashed to N5m

Popular family game show, Who Wants To Be A Million Nigeria during the week was announced to be back on air by September with Airopay as its new sponsor. According to Punch, veteran broadcaster, Frank Edoho, has been dropped by WWTBAM and replaced ...
  73. Jules

Entertainment 2017 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List of Winners

The 2017 MTV Video Music Awards held on August 27, 2017 at The Forum in Inglewood, California. It was hosted by Katy Perry. See full list of award winners: Video of the Year Kendrick Lamar – “HUMBLE.” (TDE/Aftermath/Interscope) — WINNER Bruno ...
  74. kemi

Entertainment Why We Named Our Twins Rumi and Sir Carter – Jay Z

Rapper Jay-Z has explained how he and Beyoncé decided upon Sir and Rumi Carter for their twins earlier this year in a new interview. The rapper opened up to hosts Elliot Wilson and Brian Miller during their podcast Rap Radar earlier this week and d...
  75. RemmyAlex

Entertainment Small Doctor Reacts To Leaked Sex Tape

Temitope Adekunle, aka Small Doctor, has blamed hackers for 'his leaked sex video'. A leaked video of a person who bore a striking resemblance to the Agege-born entertainer was posted online recently. In the video, the dimunitive singer can be seen...
  76. RemmyAlex

Entertainment PHOTOS: Rihana Bought ‘Like Diamonds In The Sky’ Mansion Worth $6.8m

Robyn Rihanna Fenty, the Hollywood pop songstress has purchased a home in the City Hills for an amount worth .8 million. The house looks extraordinary property, Rih-Rih spent her precious pennies wisely. The elegant and stylish estate sits on clo...
  77. Jules

Entertainment Yul Edochie Joins Anambra Governorship Race Under DPC

Nollywood actor, Yul Edochie who had earlier announced his intention to contest the Anambra 2017 Gubernatorial election has disclosed that he'll be running under the banner of the Democratic People’s Congress (DPC). Edochie made the announcement ...
  78. RemmyAlex

Entertainment We Did Not Ban Olamide, 9ice, Davido's Songs - NBC

The National Broadcasting Commission (NBC) has said that it knows nothing about the broadcast ban on Olamide, Davido and 9ice songs The NBC said it is not in the business of banning songs, saying by virtue of the broadcasting law, radio and televisi...
  79. RemmyAlex

Entertainment “How I Wasted 10 Years Of My Life As A Comedian” - Teju Babyface

Popular show host, Gbadewonuola Olateju Oyelakin known as Teju Baby Face has sensationally declared that all the years he spent as a stand up comedian was nothing but a waste of time. Teju who was into the business of cracking jokes for over 10 year...
  80. RemmyAlex

Entertainment FG 'Bans' Olamide's 'Wo', 9ice 'Living Things', Davido's 'If' and 2 Others

The Federall government has reportedly banned Olamide’s new record ‘Wo’ along other songs tagged as Not ot be broadcasted”, following recent controversies. The National Broadcasting Corporation (NBC) released the list, saying it has banned the 5 son...
  81. RemmyAlex

Entertainment How Wizkid Reacted To President Buhari's Return

In what seems like a reaction to the return of President Muhammadu Buhari into the country after more than 100 days on medical vacation, Nigerian singer and songwriter, Ayodeji Balogun a.k.a Wzikid has reacted, saying the government of Nigeria is a j...
  82. Lequte

Entertainment Olamide Could Go To Jail for "Promoting Tobacco" in Wo Video

Nigerian singer Olamide is in danger of spending a year in jail and a N3m fine for allegedly promoting tobacco smoking on his new Wo video. The federal ministry of health, via its twitter account, notified the public that the rapper had violated the...
  83. Jules

Entertainment Patoranking Expecting First Child With Girlfriend

Nigerian reggae-dancehall musician, Patoranking is expecting his first child. The artiste posted a picture of himself and his pregnant girlfriend on twitter today thanking God for His blessings in his life. ...
  84. Samguine

Entertainment Federal Government Reacts To Video Of Olamide’s Hit Single Wo!

Olamide’s song Wo! has caught the attention of the Federal Ministry of Health over what the ministry described as contravention of Nigeria's health laws Taking to its Twitter account, the ministry revealed that Wo which featured a line were Olamide...
  85. siteadmin

Entertainment How To Get Your Share Of N3 Million From Toke Makinwa

Nigerian Vlogger and media personality. Toke Makinwa, is offering to assist 4 individuals with great business idea with a pooled sum of N3 million ...
  86. siteadmin

Entertainment Dammy Krane Celebrates As Court Discharges Credit Card Fraud Case

Nigerian artiste Dammy Krane has gone on social media to celebrate regaining his freedom from a US court. He has been in custody over an alleged credit card scam. Full details of the discharge are not yet available. ...
  87. Jules

Entertainment Paul Okoye Shows Off His Twins

Paul Okoye of PSqaure has shared photos of his new babies. The singer and his wife, Anita Okoye, who already have one son, Andre welcomed a set of twins - a boy and a girl in US. ...
  88. Jules

Entertainment Kcee - I'm Serious About Becoming Governor of Anambra

Five Star music act, Kcee has said his announcement to run in the Anambra Governorship election is not a 'joke'. Speaking with HipTV, Kcee said, 'my campaign manager has said I should speak much about it, but trust me it is not a joke. The youth hav...
  89. siteadmin

Entertainment Nollywood Fights Back! New Task Force Arrest Pirates With N50m Worth Of Pirated Movies

Everyday for the thief and one day for the owner. The National Film and Video Censors Board's newly newly inaugurated task force on uncensored and unclassified movies, have arrested 3 suspected pirates with approximately N50m worth of pirated movies...
  90. RemmyAlex

Entertainment Singer Obiwon Graduates From RCCG Bible School [PHOTO]

Singer, Obiora Nwokolobia-Agu popularly known as Obiwon, has graduated from the Redeemed Christian Church of God Bible school. The graduation ceremony took at the RCCG camp ground on Wednesday, August 9th., 2017 The singer wrote on his social me...
  91. kemi

Entertainment Why I Kept My Marriage Secret – D’banj

Nigerian singer, D’banj has revealed why he kept his marriage with Didi Kilgrow in 2016 secret. Last year, the pop star secretly tied the knot with his girlfriend Didi. D’banj who recently returned to Nigeria after spending time in the United St...
  92. Jules

Entertainment Seyi Law Defends N10K Gift to UNN Best Graduating Student

Popular Comedian, Seyi Law has defended the ten thousand Naira gifted to the best graduating student from the University of Nigeria, Nsukka by the institution. In an Instagram post, Seyi Law wrote, ''I saw this picture and read a lot of comments...
  93. Jules

Entertainment Toke Makinwa - Men Who Use Whatsapp Calls Are Lazy

Media personality Toke Makinwa is currently trending because of her latest video in which she said, men in relationship should make actual phone calls instead of Whatsapp calls all the times. See short video: ...
  94. Lequte

Entertainment Laura Artolachipi: Spanish Actress Stars in Nollywood Thriller

Laura Artolachipi, a Spanish actress, has made her Nollywood debut in “Down the Hills”. ‎Born in Malaga Andalucía, Spain, Laura Artolachipi is an actress and director known for ‘Don’t Look in the Calender’ (2008), ‘Certifiable’ (2008) and ‘Hold it L...
  95. kemi

Entertainment Terry G’s Campaign Posters Flood Benue [PHOTO]

Benue-born singer and self-acclaimed Akpako Master, Gabriel Oche Amanyi, otherwise known as Terry G has reportedly indicated interest in his state’s governorship seat. Citizens of the state on Thursday woke up to see the posters of the singer announ...
  96. Jules

Entertainment Wale Explains Why He Sprayed Money On His Daughter

Nigerian-American rapper Wale has been forced to defend his action after he was criticised for spraying money on his daughter during her birthday party. "That's just a little bit of that ignorance you get in this country [the US] sometimes, for ...
  97. Jules

Entertainment JJC - My Daughter Asked Me To Marry Funke Akindele

Nigerian filmmaker Abdulrasheed Bello aka JJC said he married Nollywood actress, Funke Akindele because of his daughter convinced him to. In a recent chat with Playground TV, he said, ''well, before we got married in London, we all had a good re...
  98. RemmyAlex

Entertainment [PHOTOS] Tiwa Savage Slays In New Hot Skirt Pose

Nigerian singer, and Mavins first lady, Tiwa Savage slayed in new look over the weekend! See photos: ...
  99. kemi

Entertainment I Shared Same Underwear With My Husband – Adebayo Faleti’s Wife

Abosede, the widow of late Nollywood actor, Adebayo Faleti, has revealed that she and her late husband were so close, that they shared the same underwear. She also recalled how her parents sent her away, after she got pregnant for the late Yoruba...
  100. Jules

Entertainment Toke Makinwa Discusses Wigs, Farting And Nose Picking In Relationships [VIDEO]

Toke Makinwa in the latest episode of her Vlog discusses Comfort Zones in relationships. She discusses sensitive issues like farting, picking your nose and yanking off your wig when dating. See video: ...

Thread Display Options