Entertainment

Nigeria News - Entertainment News updates and Summaries in Nigeria today
  1. ese

Entertainment BBNaija One Week Housemates Reunion Begins Today – Stella Dimoko Korkus.com

Big Brother is bringing the housemates together for One week….. I think the active participation of Nigerians last year in the reality show has given the Organisers better ideas to make more money….Oh yes,you heard me right!!!…Heheheheheh via Ste...
  2. ese

Entertainment Between Ice Prince & A Twitter User, See What Happened – tooXclusive

Ice Prince has been subject to a lot of criticism by fans, especially on social media. The rapper has been mocked severally and said to have left a leading position to occupy a back seat in the music industry. Fans have tagged the artiste as a one-ti...
  3. ese

Entertainment Kanu Nwankwo’s Wife Amara Calls Out His Brother Ogbonna + Calls Him Olosi Oloriburuku –...

Football legend Kanu Nwankwo’s wife Amara Kanu,has publicly disgraced her brother in law, Ogbonna Kanu via his Instagram handle… Ogbonna,had posted a photo of a ticket to the Leeds United game happening today and indicated that he is present live at ...
  4. ese

Entertainment Rapper Fredo Santana reported dead at 27 – Linda Ikeji’s Blog

Chicago rapper Derrick Coleman, who is popularly known as Fredo Santana, has been reported dead by his producer and fellow rapper Maxo Kream . He died on Friday night after suffering a seizure, according to reports. Family members reportedly told TMZ...
  5. ese

Entertainment Photos: Simi is the chief bridesmaid as her 60-year old mum gets married today – Linda...

Today, Nigerian singer Simisola Bolatito Ogunleye otherwise known as “Simi” is playing the role of chief bridesmad as her 60-year old mum who is the head of the Ushering Unit at Pastor Sam Adeyemi’s church, Daystar Christian Centre ties the knot. For...
  6. ese

Ed Sheeran engaged to long-time girlfriend Cherry Seaborn – BBC

Ed Sheeran has announced he’s engaged to his long-time girlfriend Cherry Seaborn. Posting on Instagram he said they are both "very happy and in love", joking that their cats are happy for them too. The couple met in school although they only got toge...
  7. ese

Entertainment Simi Steps Out As Bridesmaid At Her Mum’s Wedding Ceremony || WATCH – tooXclusive

music signee, Simi step out as the bridesmaid to her mum who recently got married for the second time. The singer’s mum has been a single mum since Simi was 9. Simi’s mum found love in the arms of her husband and they decided to cement their relation...
  8. ese

Entertainment Singer Timi Dakolo Is A Year Older Today… – Stella Dimoko Korkus.com

Nigerian Singer, Timi Dakolo is a year older today, January 20th….. Happy birthday to him… via Stella Dimoko Korkus.com – http://ift.tt/2FZsF2C ------------- Get more Nigeria Entertainment News...
  9. ese

Entertainment TBoss Stylishly Begs Rita Dominic, Toke Makinwa For Clothes (See Her Post) – INFORMATION...

Tokunbo Idowu popularly known and referred to as Tboss has shown us how to be an instagram beggar and still remain classy, sassy and posh! The Big Brother Naija star who became popular after her unclad bosom made a debut on national TV made it known ...
  10. ese

Entertainment Ex Miss Anambra, Chidinma Okeke Is Back, Shares New Photos Of Herself. – YabaLeftOnline

The winner of Miss Anambra 2015 competition, Chidinma Okeke whose Lesbian sex video with her close friend Leaked last year, has uploaded new pictures of herself on social media. The 19-year-old model took to her Instagram page to share beautiful phot...
  11. ese

Entertainment I can’t be with someone who doesn’t eat amala – DJ Cuppy – TODAY.NG

DJ Cuppy Florence ‘DJ Cuppy’ Otedola says Nigerian staple, amala, is important to her and anyone who doesn’t eat it can’t be a part of her life. The disc jockey, who is the daughter of Femi Otedola, one of Nigeria’s richest men, made this known in a ...
  12. ese

Entertainment Ugandan Bride Attacked By “Ghosts” On Her Wedding Day Is A Movie (Pictured) – Nairaland

http://www.viviangist.ng/ugandan-bride-attacked-by-ghosts-on-her-wedding-day-is-a-movie-picture/ via Nairaland – http://ift.tt/2DTmzQG @VIVIANGIST Check the Movie Banner Below… BY VIVIAN GIST : ------------- Get more Nigeria Entertainment News...
  13. ese

Entertainment See The Rare SUV Tank American Star Actor, Jamie Foxx, Drove To A Club (Photos) – Nairaland

He’s no stranger to the opulent, A-list lifestyle. And Jamie Foxx demonstrated that again on Thursday night as he pulled up to a Hollywood club in a fancy new set of wheels. The 50-year-old Ray actor definitely turned quite a few heads with his angul...
  14. ese

Entertainment Marriage cannot change my hot body – Former Mr. Nigeria, Kenneth Okolie – INFORMATION NIGERIA

When model turned actor, Kenneth Okolie, released some of his wedding pictures online, from the comment sections of some blogs, it was evident that he had unintentionally broken some hearts. Some ladies who drooled over his body aired their minds. So...
  15. ese

Entertainment No regret rejecting Wizkid, Olamide’s offers, says Phenom – INFORMATION NIGERIA

Years ago, Phenom broke into the Nigerian entertainment scene with his unique rap style and everyone fell in love with him. Although he was signed on to the defunct Knight House record label, that did not stop other record label owners like Wizkid, O...
  16. ese

Entertainment “We Want Your Dad Not You” – Bobrisky Tells Billionaire Adenuga’s Son (Pics) – Nairaland

Days after Paddy Adenuga, son of Nigerian billionaire, Mike Adenuga revealed women who wear wigs or lacefronts are disqualified from dating him,male barbie,Bobrisky who considers himself one of the ”girls’ took to Snapchat to blast him. According to ...
  17. ese

Entertainment After many years as an A-list artiste, Iceprince admits he is back to being an upcoming...

via Welcome To Instablog9ja – http://ift.tt/2FXEwyb ------------- Get more Nigeria Entertainment News...
  18. ese

Entertainment DJ Cuppy: ‘My Throat Is Killing Me & I’m Meant To Record My Song’. See Replies – Nairaland

Nigerians on twitter are all sorts of savage and hilarious. After Dj Cuppy tweeted, ‘My throat is killing me, and I’m meant to be recording my new song’. The replies to .... via Nairaland – http://ift.tt/2mVIuPA ------------- Get more Nigeria E...
  19. ese

Entertainment Best Shaku Shaku Dance Ever!! See How This Beautiful Lady Killed Olamide’s New Song (Watch...

Am damn speechless… This Video melt my heart – I have been watching it for close to an hour now. It gladens my heart when I see ladies who knows how to dance. This Lady is blessed and seriously deserves to be the Winner of … via Naijaloaded | Ni...
  20. ese

Entertainment Actress Zainab Balogun cries out over her inability to find love in Lagos – YabaLeftOnline

Nollywood actress Zainab Balogun, relocated to Nigeria about six years ago from London, where she had spent most part of her life. But according to her, since she came to Nigeria, she has not found a man that interests her. She said that she was shoc...
  21. ese

Entertainment Kris Jenner Buys Granddaughter Chicago $8K Stroller Similar To Princess Charlotte’s –...

Kris Jenner and Kate Middleton seem to have similar tastes when it comes to strollers. The “momager” reportedly bought an ,000 stroller for her granddaughter, Chicago West. Kim Kardashian and Kanye West’s third child was born on Monday, Jan. 15 via...
  22. ese

Entertainment Wizkid’s music appeals to me more than Davido’s – Felix Duke – Vanguard News

After dominating the Nigerian music scene for decades, veteran reggae-dancehall musician, Felix Duke, is still much around and is not prepared to throw in the towel anytime soon. The ‘Mr Goody Goody’ crooner who ruled the music space while traversing...
  23. ese

Entertainment I’m praying for a man –Chizzy Alichi, actress – The Sun News

Rita Okoye Nollywood actress, Chigozie Stephanie Alichi also known as Chizzy Alichi, recently made her parents proud when she built a befitting house for them in the village. The Asaba, Delta State-based screen diva shares with Entertainer how she wa...
  24. ese

Entertainment My love life is suffering, but my man understands -Jennifer Ike, actress – The Sun News

While some actresses are calling out different movie producers for exploitation and sexual harassment, budding thespian, Jennifer Ike has said not all of them are bad. “Yes, there is sexual harassment in the industry, but one thing is sure, everybody...
  25. ese

Entertainment Uche Elendu I would have been dead – The Sun News

Looking back at some memorable moments of her life, delectable actress, Uche Elendu has every cause to thank God. In a chat with Inside Nollywood, the thespian recounted how she survived a car accident that claimed the life of a driver and left her u...

Thread Display Options