Entertainment

Nigeria News - Entertainment News updates and Summaries in Nigeria today
  1. ese

Entertainment Bovi, Joselyn Dumas to unveil AMVCA 2018 nominees June 30 – Vanguard Newspaper

Ghanaian actress and TV host, Joselyn Dumas and Nigerian comedian and actor, Bovi, have been bestowed with the honour of announcing nominees for.... Read more via Vanguard Newspaper – https://ift.tt/2yCLclB Get more Nigeria Entertainment News...
  2. ese

Entertainment A-List Actress, Mercy Johnson Buries Her Mother – Nairaland

Top Nollywood actress, Mercy Johnson-Okojie, has buried her mum, Elizabeth Johnson, who died one month ago. Her husband, Prince Odi-Okojie shared photos of.... Read more via Nairaland – https://ift.tt/2yysHOY Get more Nigeria Entertainment Ne...
  3. ese

Entertainment Wizkid calls out his management company,”Disturbing London” – INFORMATION NIGERIA

Few weeks after his historic event at the O2 Arena as the first African to sell out to twenty thousand people in London,International music star, Wizkid has..... Read more via INFORMATION NIGERIA – https://ift.tt/2JZSe98 Get more Nigeria Entert...
  4. ese

Entertainment Tears Flow As Nollywood Actor Who Slumped And Died On Set, Is Buried In Enugu -Tori News

A young Nigerian actor who slumped and passed away recently, has been buried as family and friends mourn bitterly. Ezeora Nelson Oluchukwu, a young Nollywood actor, popularly... Read more via Tori News – https://ift.tt/2MkSwo3 Get more Nigeria ...
  5. ese

Entertainment Daddy Showkey slams Pastor who asked him to delete IG post about Mamuzee - Laila’s Blog

Daddy Showkey who made headlines few days ago after he called out Mamuzee twins for paying tributes to their late mom they never... Read more via Laila’s Blog – https://ift.tt/2JZSo0e Get more Nigeria Entertainment News...
  6. ese

Entertainment Pantera Drummer Vinnie Paul Dead at 54 – TMZ.com

Vinnie Paul, a drummer and one of the original members of Pantera, is dead. Paul was a founding member of the metal band, which formed in the 80's. His brother, "Dimebag" Darrell Abbot, was also a founding members. The band was huge in its day ...
  7. ese

Entertainment ‘Game Of Thrones’ Jon Snow To Marry On-Screen Flame – Channels Television

Actors Kit Harington and Rose Leslie, who played on-screen lovers Jon Snow and Ygritte in fantasy TV saga “Game of Thrones”, are to wed in Britain on Saturday. The 31-year-old stars are reported to be tying the knot in northeastern Scotland, … ...
  8. ese

Entertainment ‘I have bought about 15 cars for people’ – Linda Ikeji shares inspiring story – Lailas News

Nigerian celebrity blogger, Linda Ikeji who has been in the news for some time now since she went public with.... via Nigeria News | Laila’s Blog – https://ift.tt/2MjrE7P Get more Nigeria Entertainment News...
  9. ese

Entertainment Slay Queen Shares Semi-Nude Picture To Celebrate Super Eagles Victory – Nairaland

@APROKOGIRL Checkout the Picture below … BY APROKO GIRL : via Nairaland – https://ift.tt/2Mjkosm Get more Nigeria Entertainment News...
  10. ese

Entertainment I Live In A Rented House, No Actor Can Own A Lekki House From Just Movies – Aremu Drops - Tori News

According to a report by Saturday Beats, at a time when many actors are opting to own choice houses in posh parts of Lagos, popular actor Aremu Afolayan is not convinced that they made their money through the craft. The actor told Saturday Beats th...
  11. ese

Entertainment Actress Liz Anjorin Calls Colleague Ronke Oshodi Oke WICKED For Advising Celebs - Stelladimokokorkus

Nollywood Actress Liz Anjorin has reacted to her colleague Ronke Oshodi Oke’s advise to celebrities to stop showing off on social media. In a series of videos, She said: “I don’t put my mouth in things that don’t concern me. But how would you feel ...
  12. ese

Entertainment Mamuzee’s Sister Calls Them Out, ‘You Will Not Find Peace For Killing Our Mother– Ladunliadi's Blog

Oh dear! Just during the week, Daddy Showkey called out Mamuzee singers saying they abandoned their mother on her sick bed till she died and accused them of doing that because of what a certain Pastor said. Today, their mother’s last born, Augusta ...
  13. ese

Entertainment XXXTentacion’s Murder Deemed ‘Premeditated’ & Chilling New Details Reveal He ‘Struggled’ – Hollywood

This is so frightening. XXXTentacion’s murder has been called ‘premeditated’ after new, horrific details of the tragic shooting have been revealed. Just four days after rapper XXXTentacion, 20, was gunned down in Florida, his murder has been deemed...
  14. ese

Entertainment Happy Nak*d Day! Gifty Says As She Goes Completely Nude In Bedroom Photo – Ladun Liadi's Blog

Oh well!We didn’t know it was nak*d day today. Ex-BBN housemate Gifty has gone completely nak*d in a new bedroom photo saying she came to the world nak*d. Hehehe full pic below… via Welcome To Ladun Liadi’s Blog – https://ift.tt/2lxCaNv Get more ...
  15. ese

Entertainment “Why Peter bought a Range Rover for me” – Lola Omotayo shares – INFORMATION NIGERIA

Lola Omotayo-Okoye has shared how she felt when her husband, Peter Okoye A.K.A Mr P surprised her with a Range Rover 2016 SUV at their house in Park View Lagos. Lola who was away at work got a surprise call from her husband who told her to rush hom...
  16. ese

Entertainment I can’t beef Mo Chedda, she’s a child, Ruggedman says – Punch Newspapers

For a while now, popular rap artiste, Ruggedman, has made it a point of duty to preach against erring SARS officers. In fact, he is one of the few Nigerian celebrities championing the end SARS campaign. While most Nigerians have lauded his efforts,...
  17. ese

Entertainment AMVCA 2018: Nominees’ announcement holds June 30 – The Guardian Nigeria Newspaper

As lovers of African movies gear up for this year’s edition of the Africa Magic Viewers’ Choice Awards (AMVCAs), Africa Magic has announced that unveiling of nominees, who will do battle this year, will be announced via a televised … via The Guar...
  18. ese

Entertainment I can’t marry short men –Nkechi Blessing, actress – The Sun News

Yoruba actress, Nkechi Blessing Sunday better known as Omoge Lekki, has a knack for interpreting roles and of course for controversies. Only last week, she got into a messy fight with another actress, Juliet Ibrahim, after getting a hurtful slap fr...
  19. ese

Entertainment Chris Obi: I’m Still in Touch with My Nigerian Roots – Thisdaylive

Chris Obi, the actor, who trained at the Drama Centre London, might be a recognisable face for those who’ve seen Snow White and the Huntsman, the 2016 Roots miniseries and Klingon captain T’Kuvma in Star Trek Discovery. But back home, the British-b...
  20. ese

Entertainment Adekunle Gold’s Album ‘About 30’ Debuts at No. 9 on Billboard Chart – Thisdaylive

Adekunle Gold has recorded another remarkable feat with his recently released album; ‘About 30’, as it debuts at number nine on the Billboard chart in the World Albums category. The album, which was released on the 25th of May, has received worldwi...
  21. ese

Entertainment I Have Much Work Unproduced And Unreleased – Tunde Kelani – Leadership Newspaper

Celebrated film maker, Tunde Kelani, is an enigma. His story is a testament that passion and hard work is the fulcrum for success in life. Humble and versatile, the founder of Mainframe Productions who clocked 70 years in February speaks with SAMUE...
  22. ese

Entertainment Kim Kardashian Says Her Kids “Have No Clue” She’s Famous – E! News

Kim Kardashian might be one of the most famous celebrities in the world, but to her kids, she’s just a mom. The Keeping Up With the Kardashians star opened.... Read more via E! News – https://ift.tt/2tvTFRA Get more Nigeria Entertainment News...
  23. ese

Entertainment Yvonne Jegede To Paschal Atuma: Name The Prostitutes In Nollywood – Naijaloaded

Actress, Yvonne Jegede Fawole, has joined her colleagues to slam Nollywood producer, Francis Paschal Atuma, over his statement that successful Nollywood actors are prostitutes. Atuma earlier claimed that only those who... Read more via Naijaloa...
  24. ese

Entertainment Don Jazzy reacts to Super Eagles’ victory against Iceland - YabaleftOnline

Fans all over Nigeria are rejoicing o the fact that the Super Eagles of Nigeria won their game against Iceland today, all thanks to Ahmed Musa who scored 2 beautiful goals! Mavin Records Boss, Don Jazzy, in reaction has... Read more via YabaLeft...
  25. ese

“I am not a prostitute” – Ruth Kadiri slams Nollywood Director - Information Nigeria News

Movie Director and Actor, Francis Atuma, has earned the ire of Nollywood actors after he said in an interview that “you can’t make it in Nollywood if you’re not a prostitute or homosexual.” Actress Ruth Kadiri has replied … via INFORMATION NIGE...

Thread Display Options