1. NB Quiz: ₦10,000 Cash To Be Won Weekly - Join Now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. NB Weekly 11 The Nigerian Whistle-Blowers' DilemmaGet Your Free Download Now!
    Dismiss Notice

Entertainment

Nigeria News - Entertainment News updates and Summaries in Nigeria today
  1. Oluogunjobi

Entertainment Davido Blames Traitors For Uncle Adeleke's Death

Not only did Nigerian singer, David Adeleke pulled back from his 8-city Back To Basics 2017 Tour because of his uncle's demise, Isiaka Adeleke, the singer also alleged that his uncle was killed because of the upcoming elections and promised to keep t...
  2. Jules

Entertainment Runtown Signs Endorsement Deal With Inifinix Mobile

'Mad Over You' crooner, Runtown has signed a multi-million naira endorsement with Infinix Mobile. The new deal will see Runtown become the face of Infinix Mobile. See photos from the signing: ...
  3. kemi

Entertainment Adeleke’s Death: Davido Removes Osun From Nationwide Tour

Popular singer, David Adeleke, otherwise known as Davido, has removed Osogbo, Osun state from his 8-city Back To Basics 2017 Tour. According to him, Osun state will never be the same after his late uncle’s death, Senator Isiaka Adeleke. The ‘IF’...
  4. Jules

Entertainment Basketmouth - Why Do We Share Our Issues, Wealth On Social Network?

Popular Nigerian Comedian, Basketmouth has raised some important questions on oversharing private information and showing off on Instagram. In a post, Basketmouth wrote, ''Questions: Why do we even feel the urge to show off our wealth on social...
  5. Jules

Entertainment Blackface : I'm Suing 2face For Stealing My Song

Blackface, former member of the now defunct Plantashun Boiz,has announced his plans to sue 2face Idibia for allegedly stealing his songs. Speaking with PREMIUM TIMES, Blackface said his legal team were currently working on the case. “2face san...
  6. Oluogunjobi

Entertainment Funke Akindele Is Very Dear To Me, I Would Never Unfollow Her - Toyo Baby

After a report that Olayode Juliana, widely known as 'Toyo Baby' has been cut out of Jenifa's Diaries, after a disagreement with Funke Akindele-Bello, Toyobaby has come out to debunk the report, saying it's all lies. Reports had earlier say that Ju...
  7. kemi

Entertainment ‘Rest in Peace Dear Uncle’ – Davido Reacts To Adeleke’s Death

Singer Davido is heartbroken over the death of his uncle, senator Isiaka Adeleke. Adeleke, senator representing Osun west, died on Sunday morning at Biket Hospital in Osogbo, Osun state, after suffering a heart attack. The three-term senator was...
  8. kemi

Entertainment BBNaija: TBoss Steps Out in Revealing Outfit [ See PHOTOS]

Controversial ex-Big Brother Naija housemate Tboss has sparked social media comments with her new photos. The TV reality show star stepped out rocking this revealing purple outfit. See photos below: ...
  9. Jules

Entertainment Nigerian Singer Kcee Caught 'Stealing' Money

Nigerian Singer, KCee was recently shamed for stealing photos of someone's money. This is the second time, a Nigerian celebrity is being called out on Instagram for 'stealing'. Nollywood actress, Oge Okoye was recently embarrassed for passing off K...
  10. kemi

Entertainment Charly Boy Pierces Balls, Tattoos His Children’s Name on Body [PHOTOS]

Nigerian Singer, Charly boy caused a stir after revealing on Instagram today that he pierced his balls and tattooed all his children's names on his arm. According to him, "Tattooed my children's name on my left arm today, hope space go dey to tattoo...
  11. kemi

Entertainment Efe Visits IDPs Camp, Donates Relief Materials [See PHOTOS]

Big Brother Naija winner, Efe is currently on a tour of Abuja where he also donated items to Internally Displace Persons, IDPs camp at Kuchingoro. See photos of his visit below: ...
  12. RemmyAlex

Entertainment Olumide Bakare: Nollywood Actor Is Dead

Veteran Nollywood Actor, Olumide Bakare is reportedly dead. Nigerian Tribune reports that Bakare died early Saturday morning according to his PA, who was with him when he passed away. Information gathered says that he had been sick for over a year w...
  13. kemi

Entertainment Manager, Ubi Franklin Gives Update on Tekno’s Illness

Fans of Nigerian artiste, Tekno, were thrown into an apprehensive state on Wednesday when the artiste posted on his Instagram page that he had to cancel his shows due to health reasons The singer disclosed in his post that for about a month, he h...
  14. kemi

Entertainment Oritse Femi Secretly Gets Married [See PHOTOS]

Nigerian singer Oritsefemi on Thursday April 20th tied the knots with his partnert, Nabila Fash. The 'Double Wahala' hit maker and his woman decided to hold the ceremony at the singer's plush home in Lekki, Linda Ikeji reports. The bride, Nabila Fa...
  15. kemi

Entertainment BBNaija: Kemen Speaks on Alleged Sexual Assault on Tboss

Former Big Brother Naija housemate, Ekemini Ekerete also known as Ekemen has opened up on the case of sexual molestation on another former housemate, Tboss. Recall that Kemen was in March disqualified after he was caught on tape fondling Tboss br...
  16. Lequte

Entertainment Jenifa's Diaries: Funke Akindele Part Ways With 'Toyo Baby'

Olayode Juliana, widely known as 'Toyo Baby' has been cut out of Jenifa's Diaries according to Linda Ikeji's Blog. Reports say Juliana was cut from production after she had a disagreement with Funke Akindele-Bello. They've now gone their separate...
  17. Jules

Entertainment OAP Freeze- ''I never impregnated any woman inside her husbands house''

OAP Freeze has denied impregnating a married woman. He was forced to issue the denial after an Instagram account – @andelasmith made the accusation. Freeze posted a video on Instagram calling on the person behind the account to come out. Issui...
  18. Jules

Entertainment Kim Kardashian 'Disrespects' Virgin Mary

Naked pictures no longer generate media buzz and so Kim Kardashian has decided to reinvent herself. There was mass outrage on Thursday after the reality TV Star appropriated an image of the Virgin Mary [Virgin Mary is the mother of Jesus Christ acco...
  19. Jules

Entertainment Samklef Begs Buhari To Resign

Popular Nigerian Music Producer Samklef has begged President Muhammadu Buhari to resign. Samklef made the plea via Twitter. He wrote, "My opinion! I think President Buhari needs to suspend himself and resign to save us all." ...
  20. Jules

Entertainment Toke Makinwa Shames Haters, Shares PHOTOS of NYU Lecture

Toke Makinwa has shared photos of her New York University (NYU) lecture. Like everything associated with Toke, the lecture was subject to controversy as folks claimed that the proposed lecture was all a lie. See photos: ...

Thread Display Options