1. NB Weekly 8- Domestic Violence: Why Nigerian Women Stay In Abusive Relationships Get Your Free Download Now!
    Dismiss Notice

Entertainment

Nigeria News - Entertainment News updates and Summaries in Nigeria today
  1. RemmyAlex

Entertainment Davido Risked HIV For Fun

The official HIV prevalence by UNAIDS in Nigeria is 3.2% among the adult population, giving a total estimate of 3.4 million Nigerians living with HIV, despite the alarming figures, the country's entertainers still risk their health status having unpr...
  2. kemi

Entertainment How We Met, Had Our First Sex – Davido’s Alleged Baby Mama Speaks

In an exclusive chat with Punch, mother of one, Ayomide Labinjo, had alleged that pop singer, Davido, is the father of her three-year-old child, Anuoluwapo. Ayomide said they would not have been in this paternity mess, “if only Davido had listen...
  3. Jules

Entertainment Eedris Abdulkarim Mocks Tuface Idibia - All You Do Is Get Women Pregnant

Veteran rapper, Eedris Abdulkarim, is trying to make comeback by badmouthing other artistes. In a chat with Planet TV, Eedris accused Tuface Idibia of disrespecting Daddy Showkey. He also mocked the ‘African Queen’ crooner for pulling out of a n...
  4. Jules

Entertainment Brymo - I'm Making More Money Than Every Musician In Nigeria

Nigerian artiste Brymo in an interview with Linda Ikeji TV talks about his music, the art involved in creating them. On making money from doing music that is not mainstream, Brymo said, ''there are no Nigerian musicians in 2017 making money from th...
  5. Jules

Entertainment John Dumelo Allegedly Caught With 2 Cars Belonging To The Govt

Popular actor, John Dumelo has allegedly been caught with two cars belonging to the Government of Ghana. Adom Online reports that the popular actor was allegedly found out by the National Security, following a tip-off. The actor allegedly had sen...
  6. Jules

Entertainment Big Brother Naija: TTT Reveals What He And Bisola Did Under The Bedcover

Former Big Brother Naija Housemate, Thin Tall Tony in an interview with Linda Ikeji TV talked about his time in the house. On his relationship with fellow housemate Bisola, TTT said they were just friends and she was one of the few people he bon...
  7. Jules

Entertainment Zahra Buhari Stuns At Rahma Indimi's Birthday [PHOTOS]

Zahra Buhari, daughter of President Muhammadu Buhari and her husband, Ahmed Indimi were spotted at Rahma Indimi's 40th birthday. See photos from the party: ...
  8. Jules

Entertainment [Video] Etinosa To Women- Relax And Enjoy The Sex When You're Being Raped

In a really appalling video posted on Social network, Nigerian Comedian Etinosa, advises women on how to act during rape. In the video which has now been removed from Instagram, Esohe said, "My fellow women, there is something I want to discuss w...
  9. Jules

Entertainment Eedris Abdulkareem : I Made Don Jazzy Successful

Controversial rapper, Eedris Abdulkareem in an interview with HIP TV said that new artistes like Don Jazzy are making a lot of money because of sacrifices of people like him. “Without the old artistes, the new artistes won’t make money, because...
  10. Jules

Entertainment Charlyboy Rants About National Assembly - ''God Must Punish Bad People''

Area father, Charly Boy is not happen with the National Assembly. Taking to Twitter the area father raised some questions on the integrity of the National assembly. See tweets below: ...
  11. Jules

Entertainment Iyabo Ojo: Nollywood Actress Goes Spiritual After Accusations Of Threesomes With Apostle Suleiman

Nollywood Actress, Iyabo Ojo has made an Instagram post which seems to be her response to allegations of having a threesome with Apsotle Johnson Suleiman and one Stephanie Ogbonna. READ: I Had A Threesome With Apostle Suleiman, Nollywood Actress ...
  12. Jules

Entertainment Bobrisky Brags About His Bae

Nigerian Male Barbie, Bobrisky has finally revealed that he got his new apartment and car from 'bae'. ...
  13. Oluogunjobi

Entertainment Why I Was Kidnapped Twice – Mr Ibu

Popular Nollywood actor, John Okafor, popularly known as Mr Ibu, said he has been kidnapped more than once, and explained how he became a regular customer of kidnappers. The comic actor said he was kidnapped twice because his abductors thought he wa...
  14. Jules

Entertainment Basketmouth - I Don't Club Because Their Drinks Are Too Expensive

Popular Comedian Basketmouth has explained why he does not enjoy partying at night clubs. Speaking to HIP TV, Basketmouth said, "It's too stressful. I swear what I am about to say, some club owners would not like it. You go to a club, it's crowd...
  15. Jules

Entertainment Nollywood Actress Bose Accuses Bidemi Kosoko Of Having Sex With Her Husband

Nollywood actress, Bose Alao omotoyossi has accused fellow actress Bidemi kosoko of sleeping with her husband. Bose took to Instagram screenshots of a chat with an anonymous person who told her that Bidemi was having affair with her husband. See scr...
  16. Oluogunjobi

Entertainment BBNaija: Why I Lied About My Marriage Status - Thin Tall Tony

Latest evictee from the Reality TV show, Big Brother Naija, Thin Tall Tony has in a recent interview spoken on why he hid his marital status from the rest of the housemates and why he always nominated Efe for eviction. On why he 'lied' about his mar...
  17. Jules

Entertainment Big Brother Naija: SEE How TTT's Wife Welcomed Him Home

Laraba Offiong, wife of evicted Big Brother Naija Housemate, Offiong Edet Anthony has thanked Nigerians for supporting her husband. In her thank you message she described TT as an ''amazing husband and father'' despite his public denial of his fami...
  18. Jules

Entertainment Ubi Franklin Stole My Script - Chinneylove Eze

Nollywood Filmmaker Chinneylove Eze has accused Ubi Franklin of stealing her movie script. She made the accusation via an Instagram post. She wrote, ''This is for BLOCKING me on Watsapp @ubifranklintriplemg You ve definately messed with the wro...
  19. Jules

Entertainment Upcoming Artist Barz Accuses Kiss Daniel, Sugarboy Of Theft

Nigerian artiste Barz has accused Kiss Daniel and Sugarboy of stealing his work. The accusation was made by Barz' management, The Silent Music Company (TSMC). See statement below: “A song titled ‘kilamiti’ was created by our artist BARz @iam_b...
  20. Jules

Entertainment Mimi Ubini - Nollywood Actor Had An Erection On A Movie Set

Mimi Ubini, upcoming Nollywood actress and Video Vixen recently shared the story of an actor who had an erection while they were acting a movie scene together. She made the disclosure during a chat with TheGuru news when asked to speak on her most...

Thread Display Options