Entertainment

Nigeria News - Entertainment News updates and Summaries in Nigeria today
  1. Jules

Entertainment Fire Outbreak at Ndani TV

There was fire outbreak at Ndani TV last Sunday. The studio and some other facilities of leading online platform burnt down. Ndani TV in a statement issued via Twitter wrote, ''We might be down, but we are definitely not out.'' ...
  2. Jules

Entertainment TTT Denies Being Married on BBNaija [VIDEO]

Big Brother housemate, Thin Tall Tony on Sunday evening denied being married when he was questioned by his love interest in house Bisola. Bisola asked him "Are you not a single man?" He replied "By the grace of God". Bisola and TTT are current...
  3. Jules

Entertainment BBNaija: Gifty Evicted

Gifty has been evicted from the Big Brother Naija house. She was up for eviction alongside TTT and Marvis. ...
  4. Jules

Entertainment Maje Ayida - How Toke Makinwa's Book Affected My Brand

Toke Makinwa's estranged husband, Maje Ayida in an interview with PUNCH talks about his life and how his estranged wife's book has affected his brand. Late last year, Toke Makinwa had published her memoir 'On Becoming' which featured her failed marr...
  5. Jules

Entertainment Yung6ix - My Friend Tried to Assassinate Me

Popular Hip-hop artist, Yung6ix, has revealed how his friend planned to assassinate him in 2016. Speaking to PUNCH, Yung6ix said, “I don’t know why my friend would want to kill me but that was one of the most shocking moments of my life. It happe...
  6. Jules

Entertainment Jide Kosoko - I Regret Being a Polygamist

Veteran Nollywood actor, Prince Jide Kosoko has regretted venturing into polygamy. Explaining how he became a polygamist, the actor told Saturday beats, “If I have to be frank, I regret being a polygamist. I must confess. I did not really plan i...
  7. Jules

Entertainment Charly Boy - Buhari Is Not Nigeria's Problem

Area father Charly Boy says President Muhammadu Buhari is not the problem and the future of Nigerian youths has been stolen. Charly Boy told PUNCH, “Reality bites. I hope Nigerians can now see the disadvantage of waiting for my “turn to chop”. We...
  8. Jules

Entertainment Simi - I Always Knew I'll Be Successful

Nigerian Singer, Simi is not surprised by how successful she has become. The ‘Jamb Question’ crooner recently revealed to PUNCH Newspaper that she always knew that she would be a big star. “I am very elated that such is happening to me right now...
  9. Jules

Entertainment Yul Edochie Advices Tonto Dikeh, Husband Olakunle Churchill to Get Back Together

Nollywood actor Yul Edochie wants Tonto Dikeh and her husband, Olakunle Churchill, to get back together. He posted a video yesterday urging them to get back together. See video below: ...
  10. Jules

Entertainment Pete Edochie Snubs Ghana Movie Makers - They Lack Pedigree

Veteran Nollywood actor Pete Edochie said he's yet to appear in a Ghana movie because most of the offers he gets lack pedigree. According to Ghana Web, Edochie who is currently in Ghana to feature in Kofas Media’s yet-to-be-shot movie expected t...
  11. Jules

Entertainment Paul Okeugo - We're Working on Securing Audu Maikori's Release

Paul Okeugo has announced the commencement of moves to secure the arrest of his partner, Audu Maikori. Read Okeugo's statement below: My name is Paul Okeugo and I have been Audu Maikori's friend & Partner for years and know him to be a very h...
  12. Jules

Entertainment Banky W, M.I ,Other Celebrities Demand #FreeAudu

Nigerian Celebrities have joined the call for the release of Chocolate City Boss Audu Maikori. See some celebrity reactions: Banky W - Cool FM OAP Dotun - Rapper M.I Nollywood actress Kate Henshaw - ...
  13. kemi

Entertainment Throwback PHOTO of Obasanjo Carrying Tonto Dikeh’s Son

Today is Olakunle Churchill son's birthday. LIB shared a throwback picture to when Tonto Dikeh's son, King Andre met his grandfather, Olusegun Obansanjo. Olakunle Churchill is a nephew to Obasanjo being the son of the former president’s younger brot...
  14. kemi

Entertainment Guinea Suspends Beauty Pageant Over Swimwear Catwalk In Front Of Prime Minister

Guinea government has announce a temporal suspension on beauty pageantry following public outrage over bikinis. The ban came after the conclusion of a beauty pageant held at the weekend with the beauty queens appearing with swim wears, parading i...
  15. Oluogunjobi

Entertainment Vowed To Serve God? Davido Smokes After Worshipping At RCCG

David Adeleke popularly known as Davido may have returned to his normal lifestyle after he worshipped at the Redeemed Christian Church of God, RCCG City of David, Victoria Island, Lagos last sunday. Davido on his Instagram has a photo that captioned ...
  16. Oluogunjobi

Entertainment BBNaija: Funke Akindele Blasts Housemate Gifty

Nigerian movie star, Funke Akindele popularly known 'Jenifa' has called out at BBNaija housemate, Gifty for saying she doesn’t know Banky W and Falz. The Jenifers diary movie producer said Gifty was a fake babe and a liar who needs attention. She ad...
  17. Jules

Entertainment Tiwa Savage is the African Rihanna - Fat Joe [VIDEO]

Tiwa Savage is the “biggest African chic in the world” and the “African Rihanna”, Fat Joe said during a recent interview. He also disclosed that Tiwa Savage has an upcoming collaboration with American rapper Remy Ma. Watch interview below: ...
  18. Jules

Entertainment Tonto's Husband Sends Son Birthday - ''Daddy is still trying hard to get exclusive access to you''

Tonto Dikeh's husband, Oladunni Churchill, took to Instagram to wish his son a happy birthday. Churchill who hasn't seen his son for a while after his wife Tonto left home wrote, Happy Birthday To My Darling Son King Andre in a bit………… #Birthday...
  19. Jules

Entertainment WATCH : Emotional Cheating VIDEO Everyone On Twitter Is Talking About

Everybody on Twitter is talking about 'Broken' an emotional video showing exes Kourtney and Leonard who were best friends and dated for a while. In this video we see Kourtney confronts Leonard; asking him how many times he cheated on her and why. ...
  20. Jules

Entertainment IK Ogbonna : Ladies, Stop Acting Like a Wife When You're Still a Girlfriend

Nollywood actor IK Ogbonna wants ladies to stop acting like a 'wife' when they're just a 'girlfriend'. The actor made the call via an Instagram post. He wrote : “#bitter-truth SIMPLE BREAKDOWN His above 30 He has a healthy line of income you have da...

Thread Display Options