Entertainment

Nigeria News - Entertainment News updates and Summaries in Nigeria today
  1. siteadmin

Entertainment How To Get Your Share Of N3 Million From Toke Makinwa

Nigerian Vlogger and media personality. Toke Makinwa, is offering to assist 4 individuals with great business idea with a pooled sum of N3 million ...
  2. siteadmin

Entertainment Dammy Krane Celebrates As Court Discharges Credit Card Fraud Case

Nigerian artiste Dammy Krane has gone on social media to celebrate regaining his freedom from a US court. He has been in custody over an alleged credit card scam. Full details of the discharge are not yet available. ...
  3. Jules

Entertainment Paul Okoye Shows Off His Twins

Paul Okoye of PSqaure has shared photos of his new babies. The singer and his wife, Anita Okoye, who already have one son, Andre welcomed a set of twins - a boy and a girl in US. ...
  4. Jules

Entertainment Kcee - I'm Serious About Becoming Governor of Anambra

Five Star music act, Kcee has said his announcement to run in the Anambra Governorship election is not a 'joke'. Speaking with HipTV, Kcee said, 'my campaign manager has said I should speak much about it, but trust me it is not a joke. The youth hav...
  5. siteadmin

Entertainment Nollywood Fights Back! New Task Force Arrest Pirates With N50m Worth Of Pirated Movies

Everyday for the thief and one day for the owner. The National Film and Video Censors Board's newly newly inaugurated task force on uncensored and unclassified movies, have arrested 3 suspected pirates with approximately N50m worth of pirated movies...
  6. RemmyAlex

Entertainment Singer Obiwon Graduates From RCCG Bible School [PHOTO]

Singer, Obiora Nwokolobia-Agu popularly known as Obiwon, has graduated from the Redeemed Christian Church of God Bible school. The graduation ceremony took at the RCCG camp ground on Wednesday, August 9th., 2017 The singer wrote on his social me...
  7. kemi

Entertainment Why I Kept My Marriage Secret – D’banj

Nigerian singer, D’banj has revealed why he kept his marriage with Didi Kilgrow in 2016 secret. Last year, the pop star secretly tied the knot with his girlfriend Didi. D’banj who recently returned to Nigeria after spending time in the United St...
  8. Jules

Entertainment Seyi Law Defends N10K Gift to UNN Best Graduating Student

Popular Comedian, Seyi Law has defended the ten thousand Naira gifted to the best graduating student from the University of Nigeria, Nsukka by the institution. In an Instagram post, Seyi Law wrote, ''I saw this picture and read a lot of comments...
  9. Jules

Entertainment Toke Makinwa - Men Who Use Whatsapp Calls Are Lazy

Media personality Toke Makinwa is currently trending because of her latest video in which she said, men in relationship should make actual phone calls instead of Whatsapp calls all the times. See short video: ...
  10. Lequte

Entertainment Laura Artolachipi: Spanish Actress Stars in Nollywood Thriller

Laura Artolachipi, a Spanish actress, has made her Nollywood debut in “Down the Hills”. ‎Born in Malaga Andalucía, Spain, Laura Artolachipi is an actress and director known for ‘Don’t Look in the Calender’ (2008), ‘Certifiable’ (2008) and ‘Hold it L...
  11. kemi

Entertainment Terry G’s Campaign Posters Flood Benue [PHOTO]

Benue-born singer and self-acclaimed Akpako Master, Gabriel Oche Amanyi, otherwise known as Terry G has reportedly indicated interest in his state’s governorship seat. Citizens of the state on Thursday woke up to see the posters of the singer announ...
  12. Jules

Entertainment Wale Explains Why He Sprayed Money On His Daughter

Nigerian-American rapper Wale has been forced to defend his action after he was criticised for spraying money on his daughter during her birthday party. "That's just a little bit of that ignorance you get in this country [the US] sometimes, for ...
  13. Jules

Entertainment JJC - My Daughter Asked Me To Marry Funke Akindele

Nigerian filmmaker Abdulrasheed Bello aka JJC said he married Nollywood actress, Funke Akindele because of his daughter convinced him to. In a recent chat with Playground TV, he said, ''well, before we got married in London, we all had a good re...
  14. RemmyAlex

Entertainment [PHOTOS] Tiwa Savage Slays In New Hot Skirt Pose

Nigerian singer, and Mavins first lady, Tiwa Savage slayed in new look over the weekend! See photos: ...
  15. kemi

Entertainment I Shared Same Underwear With My Husband – Adebayo Faleti’s Wife

Abosede, the widow of late Nollywood actor, Adebayo Faleti, has revealed that she and her late husband were so close, that they shared the same underwear. She also recalled how her parents sent her away, after she got pregnant for the late Yoruba...
  16. Jules

Entertainment Toke Makinwa Discusses Wigs, Farting And Nose Picking In Relationships [VIDEO]

Toke Makinwa in the latest episode of her Vlog discusses Comfort Zones in relationships. She discusses sensitive issues like farting, picking your nose and yanking off your wig when dating. See video: ...
  17. Jules

Entertainment Charly Boy: Not Too Young to Run

Nigerian Entertainer, Charly Boy has weighed in on the 'Not Too Young To Run' movement. The movement is geared at amending laws to enable young Nigerians run for office. Read his article below: It is highly encouraging to learn that the Not To...
  18. Jules

Entertainment Duncan Mighty Thanks His Wife For Praying at Midnight Everyday

Popular Nigerian Singer Duncan Mighty and his wife, are celebrating their second wedding anniversary today. The Singer today took to Social network to write a very lengthy post in celebration of their marriage. “The very first time u came into ...
  19. Jules

Entertainment Toke Makinwa Speaks On Her Time In UNILAG - ''I was advised to withdraw''

Media Personality and author, Toke Makinwa has explained why her 'On Becoming' tour to the University of Lagos is very important. In an Instagram post, Toke wrote of how she was asked to withdraw from the University. She wrote, ''I haven't alway...
  20. Jules

Entertainment Stella Damasus - Marrying Three Times Was Worth It

Nollywood Actress, Stella Damasus in an Instagram message to her current husband Daniel Ademinokan said marrying a third time was totally worth it. The actress wrote, ''@dabishop007 honey, words cannot express how you have made me feel. When peo...

Thread Display Options