Entertainment

Nigeria News - Entertainment News updates and Summaries in Nigeria today
  1. Jules

Entertainment Bovi - I Was 5 Years Old the First Time I Had Sex

Comedian Bovi has revealed that he had his first sexual experience when he was just five years old. Bovi made the disclosure during Moments on Ebony TV. He said, "My first sexual encounter was when I was 5. I would not say I was abused. She was und...
  2. Jules

Entertainment Charly Boy Warns Nigerian Pastors - "Pastor's Abegi make una stop all this Wayo''

Charlyboy is angry with Nigerian Pastors. The Area father in a new post sent a serious warning to Pastors. Read Charly Boy's message below: "Pastor's Abegi make una stop all this Wayo. Jesus is not a gangster. Stop making people "offers they c...
  3. Jules

Entertainment Davido Gets New Manager

Days after he fired Kamal Ajiboye, Singer Davido now has a new manager. Davido, has reportedly hired Ayo George as his new manager. ...
  4. Jules

Entertainment Amal and George Clooney Are Expecting a Set of Twins

Human Rights lawyer, Amal Clooney and Hollywood Star George Clooney are expecting a set of twins. In Touch magazine has exclusively announced that Amal Clooney is pregnant with twins — a boy and a girl. ''Amal is pregnant with twins: a boy and...
  5. Jules

Entertainment AY Makun Announces New Movie

Award wining Comedian, AY Makun is set to release a new movie titled “10 Days in Sun City”. The comedian made the announcement via Instagram. ''#10DaysinSunCity loading, '' AY wrote. His last movie, 30 days in Atlanta was recognised by the 2017 Guin...
  6. Jules

Entertainment Meet Maje Ayida's First Baby Mama [PHOTOS]

Toke Makinwa in her memoir 'On Becoming', disclosed that her estranged husband Maje Ayida had a baby long before they married and before his other side chick Anita Solomon a son. Linda Ikeji Blog has uncovered the identity of Maje's first babymama....
  7. Jules

Entertainment Rosaline Meure - I'm Not Sleeping With Tonto Dikeh's Husband

Rosaline Meure, the Nollywood actress alleged to be sleeping with Tonto Dikeh's hubby Olakunle Oladunni Churchill has finally spoken up. Rosaline who is also said to be Tonto Dikeh's hubby's personal assistant granted an interview to HipTV during w...
  8. Jules

Entertainment Toke Makinwa - It's OK to Walk Away From Your Marriage If It's Not Working

OAP Toke Makinwa said it's okay to leave your marriage if it's not working. She gave the advice via the latest episode of Toke Moments titled ''When it's Ok to walk away.'' Toke said, “When all you are ever thinking about is how the situation is con...
  9. Jules

Entertainment Laura Ikeji Marries Kanu Nwankwo's Brother 'Ogbonna'

Laura Ikeji, younger sister of Millionaire blogger Linda Ikeji has married her fiance Ogbonna Kanu, former footballer and younger brother to football legend Kanu Nwankwo. See photos from the court ceremony: ...
  10. Jules

Entertainment Betty Irabor - Showing Off a Fake Life On Instagram Makes It Difficult to Get Help

Betty Irabor, Publisher of Genevieve Magazine has a word of advice for people who love to fake it for Instagram. See advice below: ...
  11. Jules

Entertainment Vera Sidika If You Don't Twerk For Your Man You're Old Fashioned [VIDEO]

Kenyan Socialite, Vera Sidika, said that any lady who doesn't twerk for her man is archaic. Vera dropped the remark via Instagram where she shared a photo of herself twerking for her man. She captioned it, ''Ain't He just the Luckiest man ...Always...
  12. Jules

Entertainment Darey Art Alade - I'm Not Competing Against Timi Dakolo

Darey Art Alade has denied media reports of an alleged feud with Timi Dakolo. Darey told LIB, ''You can’t tell me people think there is some kind of rival. I speak for myself, over the years, I have been making my music and I have never been in a...
  13. Jules

Entertainment Ciara Talks About Being Celibate Before Marriage to Russell Wilson

Singer Ciara in the February issue of Cosmoplitian SA talked about how she and her husband Russell Wilson were able to abstain from sex before marriage. ''I really believe that when you focus on a friendship, you have the opportunity to build a ...
  14. Jules

Entertainment Mr Eazi to Quit Music in 3 Years

Mr. Eazi will quit doing music after 3 years. During an exclusive interview with HIP TV, the singer said, “Sincerely, I don’t plan to do music for more than three more years.” ...
  15. Jules

Entertainment Funmi Iyanda - ''I have never wanted to be married''

Media personality, Funmi Iyanda never wants to get married. She made the declaration on Twitter. See tweets below: ...
  16. Jules

Entertainment Lagos Police PRO - I'm in Love With Adekunle Gold

Ifedolapo Opeyemi Badmos, Lagos state Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO), has professed her love for singer, Adekunle Gold. Badmos said Adekunle Gold's music was the tonic that helps her relax when the pressures of her job pile on her. She t...
  17. kemi

Entertainment Davido Fires Manager

Davido Music Worldwide boss Davido has sacked his talent manager, Kamal Ajiboye. He also announced that he would be managing himself for the year 2017 because he doesn’t want to put his life in another man’s hand. Ajiboye has worked with the DMW...
  18. Jules

Entertainment FACT CHECKED! Kylie Jenner Cosmetics Hasn't Launched in Nigeria

On Monday, Linda Ikeji broke the news that Kylie cosmetics owned by Reality TV Star Kylie Jenner, younger sister of Kim Kardashian is now selling in Nigeria. The reality star has since denied the story after she was mentioned in a tweet. ''That's n...
  19. RemmyAlex

Entertainment Sex Scandal: Chidinma Okeke Appears In Lagos Court

Former Miss Anambra, Chidinma Okeke, reportedly appeared in a Lagos court on Tuesday for the arraignment of one of those allegedly behind the sex scandal which cost her the title. Okeke, who won the 2015 Miss Anambra pageant, found herself in a scan...
  20. kemi

Entertainment Popular Actress Converts To Islam [PHOTOS]

Popular Hollywood Actress, Lindsay Lohan has reportedly converted to Islam. She took to her instagram handle to make new changes by deleting all her previous posts and added a new bio; “Alaikum Salam,” an Arabic, an islamic greeting translated as “P...

Thread Display Options