Entertainment

Nigeria News - Entertainment News updates and Summaries in Nigeria today
  1. Jules

Entertainment Runtown's Mom Advises Him to Change Name to 'Runworld'

Mother of Nigerian Singer, Runtown has advised him to change his name to ''Runworld''. Runtown's mother made the suggestion during a Whatsapp chat. See screenshot: ...
  2. Jules

Entertainment MI Defends Dammy Krane - Let's Not Be Too Quick To Judge Him

Nigerian Rapper, MI has joined the long list of celebrities who have defended Dammy Krane after he was accused of credit card theft. “We don’t know the details, we don’t know what happened. Until the case is over before we know what happened. Bu...
  3. Jules

Entertainment Adesua Etomi Talks About Her Job, Plans For the Future

Nollywood Actress, Adesua Etomi in a chat with Guardian Life Magazine talked about her life, her plans for the future and how she landed her role on wedding party. On how she landed her role in wedding party, Adesua said, ''I auditioned just like...
  4. Jules

Entertainment Charles Okocha, Mom Show Off Dance Moves On Her Birthday [VIDEO]

Nollywood Actor, Charles Okocha and his mother and his mother celebrated her birthday on Sunday with his famous 'haters shove it up your a**' dance. See video: ...
  5. Jules

Entertainment MTN Pulls Out Of 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' Game Show

The Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Game Show sponsored by MTN is going on a temporary break. Frank Edoho, host of the popular TV show announced the break via social network. See screenshot: ...
  6. Jules

Entertainment Joseph and Adaeze Yobo Dedicate Their Daughter [PHOTOS]

Joseph Yobo, Former Super Eagles captain and his wife Adaeze dedicated their daughter, Lexine Dumlesi Yobo, in Lagos on Sunday. See photos from the event: ...
  7. Jules

Entertainment How E-money And I Got Rich - KCee

Singer KCee has again spoken on his brother E-money's wealth. In a recent interview with Punch, Kcee said, “My brother is not into drugs or anything illegal. We are from a Christian home and we are very careful with our lifestyle and what we do....
  8. Jules

Entertainment Bobrisky Begs Nigerians To Pray For His Planned Butt Lift Surgery

Popular Nigerian Cross dresser has asked Nigerians to pray for him as he would be getting a butt lift in the US. He's scheduled to undergo the surgery next month. ...
  9. Jules

Entertainment Keep Your Relationship Away From The Internet - Uche Ogbodo

Nollywood Actress, Uche Ogbodo has advised couples to keep their relationships away from the internet. Speaking with VANGUARD she said, "When one is hurt, you will think you need to vent it for the whole world to feel your pain. It’s like if you...
  10. Jules

Entertainment Funke Akindele Expecting A Set Of Twins?

It seems Nollywood Actress Funke Akindele and her Husband JJC Skillz are expecting a set of twins. JJC Skillz took to his Instagram to give thanks ahead of safe delivery for their twins. See post: ...
  11. Jules

Entertainment Ireti and Patrick Doyle Part Ways?

The marriage between Iretiola and Patrick Doyle has allegedly packed up. Nollywood blog, Playground.ng reported that Ireti moved out of her home to “a new apartment in Anthony village, Lagos”.The couple who have six children together are said to...
  12. Jules

Entertainment Freeze Defends Falz - ''Songs seemingly promoting fraud aren’t 9ice''

OAP Freeze has supported Falz on his recent outburst against Nigerian Entertainers who glorify fraud. READ: Falz Tells Nigerian Entertainers To Stop Glorifying Fraud With Their Lyrics In an Instagram post Freeze wrote, ''I stand with @falzthebahdg...
  13. Jules

Entertainment Yomi Fash Lanso Calls Out Nigerian Pastors For Hypocrisy

Nollywood actor, actor, Yomi Fash Lanso has lashed out at Nigerian pastors. Speaking with Saturday beat, the actor said, “Our pastors go about with armed personnel and I ask myself a question, who wants to kill or kidnap a pastor? Is he not a ma...
  14. Jules

Entertainment DJ Cuppy Sends Message To All Her Exes

Billionaire daughter, DJ Cuppy on Friday gave a shout out to her Exes. ...
  15. kemi

Entertainment 2face Defends Dammy Krane, Says He Was Implicated

Nigerian hip-hop legend 2face has defended Dammy Krane on allegations of identity fraud. Singer Dammy Krane was arrested and booked in Miami for theft, credit card and identity fraud and now faces nine felony charges in Miami-Dade criminal court ...
  16. Jules

Entertainment 9ice - I Didn't Celebrate Fraud In My Song

Nigerian Entertainer, 9ice has denied using his most recent single “Living Things” to promote fraud. He debunked the claim during a recent chat with Hip TV. See video: ...
  17. Jules

Entertainment Funke Adesiyan - Don't Leave Your Man Simply Because He Cheated

Nollywood Actress, Funke Adesiyan said it is pointless for women to leave a man simply because he cheated. The Actress made the remark via an Instagram post. See screenshot: Despite some negative comments left on her page, the actress refused ...
  18. Jules

Entertainment Alibaba - Nigeria Is Not Progressing Because We Allow Evil Go Unpunished

Nigerian Comedian, Alibaba is claiming that the country is stagnant because we do not punish bad behaviour. Alibaba made the statement in a short article addressing Nigerians who are calling for the release of Kidnapper Evans. Read Alibaba's a...
  19. Jules

Entertainment Toyo Baby Explains Why She Left Jenifa's Diaries - Funke Akindele Made Me Her Cleaner,Cook

Olayode Juliana, popularly known as 'Toyo Baby' in Funke Akindele-Bello's popular Television comic series, Jenifa's Diaries has finally opened up on their rift. Read what Juliana wrote below: The relationship between Jenifa and Toyo Baby UNCENS...
  20. Jules

Entertainment Kemen - There Was Unconsented Touch But I Didn't Put My Hands In TBoss' Pant

Former Big Brother Naija Housemates, TBoss and Kemen have finally settled their differences. In an interview with Media Room Hub, the two former housemates speak on the Sexual assault scandal that led to Kemen's disqualification. Kemen admitt...

Thread Display Options