Nigeria Sponsored Post

in Nigeria - Spread The Word - Get your news seen on NigerianBulletin and across our social media profile - Click here to book your slot
  1. Samguine
  2. Samguine

Compare Insurance: Now That You Have A Car, What Next?

It doesn't matter if you started driving yesterday or you are an expert driver, there is always a possibility you could be involved in an accident someday. This isn't a case of "God forbid, it'll never happen to me!", it is inevitable, moreover,...
  3. Samguine

Gionee P8w: Buy The Phone And You Will Realize It's A Gift

If you ever find a phone so beautiful, so good, yet so affordable like the Gionee P8w, hold on to it because, another may not surface anytime soon. The Gionee P8w is the complete package. You may want to check it out… The Package The Gionee P8w...
  4. Samguine

Gionee M6: Unboxing The Powerful Piece Of Magic

In the world of smartphones, one phone particularly stands out: the GIONEE M6. A peek into this article will tell you why. Stay hungry, because we are about to serve you the Gionee masterpiece. The specifications Let's open the box To unrav...
  5. Samguine

Tomato Paste Industry Might Die Next Year If Forex Policy Remains - Tomato Union

The Union of Tomato Paste Manufacturers in Nigeria through its spokesman, Mr. Nnamdi Nnodebe, has hinted that the once vibrant tomato industry might stop existing next year if the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) does not amend its policy on Forex to...
  6. Samguine

Gionee S6s: The Stylish, Sleek And Sophisticated S+ Rated Phone

After two weeks with the Gionee S6s, I had to do something about the phone and since I can’t sing, I thought to write of its wonders. The phone has turned my doubts into incredible Selfies. With a plethora of other interesting features, you will not ...
  7. Samguine

How To Make A Woman Ask For More And Last Long In Bed

Put A Final End Small Penis and Weak Ejaculation. It doesn’t matter if you’re hitting the rights spots or not – if you last only 30 seconds there’s no way your partner is going to have orgasms simple and short. This article will tell you of the...
  8. Oluogunjobi

Pinnacle Court: Three-Bedroom Flats For Sale In G.R.A Apapa, Lagos, Nigeria

Owning a home is the desire of every Nigerian, but the current economic challenges have made it difficult for many people. This has continued to increase the housing deficit in the country. Several realtors and property developers are trying to bridg...
  9. Samguine

Gionee M6: Marathon Is Not A Myth

For the smartphone world, it is the best of times, as it is the time of bests. The Gionee M6 is a fresh evolution of the almighty Gionee species that promises to raise the smartphone experience to newborn dimensions with a powerful battery. SLIM B...
  10. Oluogunjobi

Lily Hospital: 7 World Class Treatments You Can Get In Nigeria

According to a February 29 2016 report in The Nation, Nigerians reportedly spend over billion per year on hospital treatment in Dubai, South Africa, UK, Germany and the US. In time past, medical treatment abroad used to be the exclusive preserve o...
  11. Samguine

Prepare Your Favourite Naija Meals In Just 2 Minutes With NauNau

Have you ever been so hungry you felt like disappearing? Or very hungry but just too tired to cook? Yeah! we all know that feeling. The stress of Naija life sometimes leaves no time to for the kitchen, much less the other room. If you know what ...
  12. Samguine

Gionee S6s: Unboxing The Phone Built For The Perfect Selfies

When the perfect comes, the good has to give way. The Gionee S6s is an ingenious craft of perfection. It comes with a back Fingerprint Shutter for capturing Selfies and a Front flash for perfect Selfies even in imperfect lighting conditions. The...
  13. Samguine

E-Dinar Coin Strategic Conference Holds In Lagos

November 29th - December 1st, 2016, in Nigeria, Lagos, the world’s fastest-growing brand-new cryptocurrency E-Dinar Coin will hold a conference on employing business strategic initiatives for an all seasonal productivity. The speakers will elabora...
  14. Samguine

Vinyl Replacement Windows: Why You Should Consider Them For Your Home Project

Today being environmentally-friendly has become one of the main aims people set for their existence. This is why it is of utmost importance to reconstruct your home with new Eco-friendly windows that will not only be disposable, but will also help...
  15. Samguine

Wemabod Estates: Affordable Housing For Quality Living

Comfort, Security, Serenity and Elegance are topmost considerations when it comes to securing accommodation. Wemabod Estates located in Apapa GRA was developed to meet those needs. Affordable, Ultramodern, Tastefully furnished, Wemabod Estates has e...
  16. Oluogunjobi

In Nigeria - How To Get Your Building To The Next Level Quickly And Affordably

There are many frustrating things about starting a new building project: finance, materials, time, people and much more. One of the major headaches for developers is decking; the higher you go, the bigger the issues. Polystrene Industries have come ...
  17. Samguine

Indomie Wins Overall Brand Award Of The Year 2016

The Advertisers Association of Nigeria (ADVAN) which is the umbrella body for all advertisers in Nigeria on Saturday 29th of October 2016, at the MUSON Center Lagos held a well attended award night tagged “ADVAN AWARDS FOR MARKETING EXCELLENCE 2016”....
  18. Samguine

Emilinks Christmas Promo: Buy Premium Quality Doors At Unbeatable Prices

Recession or Not, Upgrade your properties this Christmas with Emilinks premium quality doors at unbeatable prices! In Nigeria of today, the prices of virtually everything has increased, but thanks to Emilinks Limited (global), Nigeria’s leading ma...
  19. Samguine

Gionee F103 Pro: I Will Choose You...Again And Again

I needed a phone. And as every other time I had bought a phone; I brooded, browsed and asked every human I knew for their opinion. This time, I even carried out a twitter poll to find out which phone was the hottest in the market, most especially b...
  20. Samguine

Everything About The Gionee S6s Is Beautiful

Over the years, fashion magazines and models have made us all believe that beautiful photographs are exclusive to a select few. This has made some people so comfortable hiding behind the scenes that they could almost bet their lives they aren’t cool ...
  21. Samguine

Introducing E-Dinar Coin: The New, Powerful Financial Instrument

It’s no secret that Blockchain technology is gaining momentum, and cryptocurrency becomes increasingly popular around the world. Today, there are many questions at issue for ordinary people. What is the difference between the usual money and cryptocu...

Thread Display Options