Nearly 100 Indian school children were hospitalised with suspected food poisoning on Thursday after eating a free midday meal at a government-run school near Mumbai, police said, adding that some were in a critical condition.
“Ninety-seven have been admitted to hospital, a few of them are...
school children hospitalise after eating meal
An Air India technician has died after he was sucked into an aircraft engine of an Airbus A319 getting for departure at Mumbai airport on Wednesday night, the airline says.
According to BBC, the accident happened as the jet of flight AI 619 from Mumbai to Hyderabad was being pushed back for...