oxfam

  1. stato

    World Oxfam scandal: UN aid agencies fear backlash – BBC

    The news that Oxfam staff used prostitutes in Haiti has led to renewed focus on how the aid sector works, and what measures are in place to prevent abuse by aid workers. Headlines like “Oxfam faces new sex scandal in South Sudan” are certainly not flattering, and they come at a time when many...
  2. M

    Security Jobs In Nigeria: Oxfam Nigeria - Security Coordinator

    Oxfam is an international confederation of 17 organizations (affiliates) committed to creating a just world without poverty. In Nigeria Oxfam works in the areas of Economic Justice/Sustainable Livelihoods, Humanitarian Programming to save lives, Advancing Gender Justice and Good Governance...
  3. L

    Business Wealth of World's Richest 1% Now Equals That of Remaining 99%

    According to Oxfam, the richest 1% people in the world now has as much wealth as the rest of the world combined. Oxfam also calculated that the richest 62 people in the world had as much wealth as the poorest half of the global population. It takes cash and assets worth $68,800 (£48,300) to...
Top