Politics “Nobody Can Silent Me, I Am From God" - Fayose

P

ProfRem

✅ NEW - get your business listed and your information shared across social media.
Governor Ayodele Ayodele of Ekiti state has described the purported banned on him and other south south government by the federal government as an executive rascality.

Governor Fayose said this in an exclusive interview with AIT this afternoon.

He said: “the present federal government leadership doesn't have respect for his subordinates”.

The governor cited the case of DSS invasion and detention of lawmakers in the state for 18 days in Abuja without just reason.

fayosebuhari.jpg

“Nobody can stop me from going any where in this country”.

“The country belong to all of us, the agenda is dead on arrival”.

“Nobody can silent me, I am from God and nobody can stop anything from God”, Fayose said.

Governor Ayodele Ayodele of Ekiti state has described the purported banned on him and other south south government by the federal government as an executive rascality.

Governor Fayose said this in an exclusive interview with AIT this afternoon.

He said: “the present federal government leadership doesn't have respect for his subordinates”.

The governor cited the case of DSS invasion and detention of lawmakers in the state for 18 days in Abuja without just reason.

View attachment 84571

“Nobody can stop me from going any where in this country”.

“The country belong to all of us, the agenda is dead on arrival”.

“Nobody can silent me, I am from God and nobody can stop anything from God”, Fayose said.

If *Ekiti State Governor believes that he was from God, and that nobody could stop him then, why lamenting? poser one!
If * therefore believes that he, is a subordinate, it implies that superior exists therefore, he should bow to the superior and stop rascality! poser two!
With all his ireful postures, and still owe workers salary then, it means, he and his PDP cohorts are empty vessels. poser three!
Osun owes worker two months salary despite the destructive propaganda from this same * and most of his cohorts like Ondo state governor too, owing five months as Ekit state and Bayelsa etc ranging from five to ten months, where should they put their faces now because, Osun Aregbesola is best governor within the counts in the present circumstance because, he also gave entrepreneurial soft loans which all of them kept secret and show ingrate outcry as if Aregbesola did not do all those until he [Osun Governor] made a public comments that they should come to start paying after six months of utilization and concealment as if such cushioning effect never took place, too bad.
It is now obvious who is a public/worker friendly between the ousted PDP and APC/PMB administration.
One would therefore have no option than to commend Osun and write-off both Ekiti and Ondo governments within the south west.
I am Tajudeen.