10 Unbelievably Simple Ways to Make Money Now (Part 2)

Innovictor

make-money-roadsign480-main_full-jpg.44756

Last week, I started a piece on 10 unbelievably simple ways to make money now, and I already mentioned five ways out of ten, you can read the first part of that post here. I will continue with the remaining 5 ways today.

We could find needs for extra cash and I doubt if many people have the luxury of extra cash considering the high rate of unemployment in the country. However, as someone who has not applied for a traditional job since graduating two years ago ;yet, living a fairly comfortable life (I bought my first car at 25 in an all-cash, no-debt transaction last year), I think I am qualified to provide insight on how to make money.

Now, if you were expecting me to say, "go rob a bank" I'm afraid this is not that kind of post. Of course, robbing a bank might be a "simple" way to make some money now, but I think that's probably the easiest route to jail. If you'll love to make money without much stress and without courting the possibility of going to jail, I have listed 10 unbelievably simple ways to make money now; yes, I mean NOW.

6. Do Odd Jobs

Doing odd jobs such as mowing the lawn, trimming hedges and helping neighbors to take cloths to the drycleaners is one of the easiest ways to raise some cash. You can offer your neighbors a car washing service in their driveways and save them the time and delay of going to a car wash.

Doing odd jobs is not for everybody, considering the fact that some people might consider it "below them" to leave their certificates aside to do odd jobs. Nonetheless, I posit that nothing could be less dignifying than turning a beggar when you could at least work and feed yourself. Hence, you might want to see value in the dignity of labor and be grateful for an opportunity to dig ditches.

7. Do Street Performances

This requires a level of creativity on your part in the ability to sing, play musical instruments, dance, juggle, or perform activities that could interest people. Doing street performances allows you to entertain people while they reward you with tips and complements.

You should note that street performances do not guarantee a "stable" flow of income since your income is dependent on the quality of your performance and the openhandedness of your audience. However, street performances will make you happy and take you through tying times, plus you never can tell who might be in your audience someday.

8. Provide Freelancing Services

This will require some research on your part as well as a strong work ethic and a certain amount of "persistent optimism". Providing freelancing services is a quick way to beat unemployment and avoid the "you must know someone ceiling" for some jobs such as writing, graphics designing, proofreading, or data entry services. In fact, many new companies will find it more cost-effective to offer a freelance gig than to hire for a fulltime position for these positions.

Interestingly, you can offer your freelancing services to clients outside of Nigeria by searching out clients from platforms such as Guru, Freelancer and Elance.

9. Run a Mini library

You won't believe how easily you can start making money by running a mini library in your neighborhood if you are someone who has a flair for reading. You need not rent a hall for the library or provide reading spaces for your clients.

All you need to do is to have a sizable collection of books on a wide range of topics, inform people that you can lend them books for a per-book, weekly, or monthly fee. You clients can come over to your place to pick up the books, read at their places and then return the books to you when they are done. You can offer to deliver and pick up the books from them for a fee as well.

10. Personal Shopper

You won't believe how much money you can make with amazing consistency if you live in a neighborhood with many old people or retirees. You can offer to help them handle their shopping needs daily or weekly for a fee or for a percentage of the shopping costs. They'll provide you with a list of the things they want to buy and enough money to cover the expenses.

You'll then need to go to the market/store/mall to make the purchase and deliver the goods to them at home. However, you need to be able to think on your feet, have strong money management, communication and great interpersonal relationship skills if you want to succeed in this line of business.

And that sums up my 10 unbelievably simple ways to make money now. Do you know someone that might love this post? kindly share it on your favorite social media accounts from the buttons above the post. What's your take on these simple ways to make money now? Let me know in the replies to the post.

Back