14 students bag 1st Class degree at Bell University of Tehnology

L

LequteMan

The Bell University of Technology, Ota in Ogun State on Saturday said 14 students had bagged first class degrees at its 2012/13 convocation.

The Vice-Chancellor, Prof. Adebayo Adeyemi, made this known at the 5th convocation and the conferment of honorary doctorate degrees, and presentation of prizes in Ota.

208 graduating students participated in the ceremony, comprising of 14 students who bagged first class honours, 64 being in second upper division, 83 second class lower division, 43 in third class, and four receiving ordinary pass.

Adeyemi urged all the graduating students to have belief in their abilities that they could make it in life in spite of the existing situation in the country.

He emphasised the need for them to be patriotic in their bid to move the nation forward.

“I also wish to inform you all that the postgraduate degree programmes (PGD) and postgraduate diploma programmes had been approved by National Universities Commission.

NAN

I know some people that will say 'first class in Bells is equivalent to a 2'1 in UI' but I'm not even here. I'm sleeping.

Back