Metro 15 Year Old Girl Commits Suicide After Reprimand

L

LequteMan

suicide.jpg

A 15-year-old girl in Kebbi State has committed suicide by drinking insecticide after a minor squabble with her family. Close family sources said the incident occurred after the deceased had an argument with her aunt and mother.

“Her mother, Fatima, a divorcee, scolded her when she heard of the fight between her and her aunt and she threatened to kill herself if the family continues to scold her”, said the source.

She had been living with her parents in Sabon Gari, Jega until her death.

All efforts to get police to comment on the incident proved abortive, as the authorities did not respond to messages sent to them.

nooo
What do you mean? Like a spiritual connection or something?
nooo at all. there are two sides of the story, the girl is dead so we may never know. she may have been maltreated. there was case like this on the news like 2years ago when a boy picture appeared on newspaper in nigeria that he was missing and all, fortunately the boy had run from lagos to my mums orphanage, i think he lied that he had no place to stay and all but only like some weeks later my sister so his picture in the hewspaper, that was when we learnt that his stepdad was maltreating him and all. we called up the parents and they made peace but he still refused to live with them totally so he remained in my mum's orphanage until he finished his secondary school education

So......are you suggesting the teenager was being maltreated by her aunt? And her mother is in support of the act?

So......are you suggesting the teenager was being maltreated by her aunt? And her mother is in support of the act?[/quote

like i said we may never know the truth. its just like d other story i put up about the catholic priest that mistakenly shot himself, now i read the family believes there was foul play. However, the question is what will push a 15-year-old child no matter how stubborn and arrogant she is to drink insecticide? read this very well.

“Her mother, Fatima, a divorcee, scolded her when she heard of the fight between her and her aunt and she threatened to kill herself if the family continues to scold her”, said the source. that is too me the lamest reason.

Anyway, its well, may her soul rest in peace.

^^^Maybe she was undergoing depression...or was facing a difficult challenge or situation. Isn't that possible?

Back