Metro 19-Year Old Boy 'Accidentally' Impregnates Mum While Testing Love Charm

Vunderkind

Social Member
In Asaba, Delta State, we receive news of a 19-year old boy whho allegedly impregnated his mother while trying out his love charm.

The boy, famously known as Ekenem, apparently went to a native doctor who prepared a love charm for him which was intended for his other and one of the matrons of his boarding school.

The woman's husband had been away - working outside his Port Harcourt base- and denied responsibility for the resultant pregnancy.

The woman, however, while speaking to reporters, said: “I did not know how it all happened, but all I can say is that a young man who looked like my son suddenly found his way into my room at the wee hours and I was speechless.”

The suspect, speaking at the police HQ to journalists, said: “I am deeply sorry for all that has happened, I did not mean to do this. I saw myself falling in love with her after the love charm prepared for me. I have to confess because I know by so doing, God will touch her mind and I know she will forgive me. I suddenly found that I was making love to mum when I thought the charm will not work, and upon the revelation, I threatened to kill her and the matter was reported to the police."

rape (1).jpg

Goodness! When I was 19, I didn't even know of any living herbalists except for the ones I saw in home videos. I was more keen on video games, comics and writing love poems to girls. The society is losing it? Can our moral values still be saved?

In Asaba, Delta State, we receive news of a 19-year old boy whho allegedly impregnated his mother while trying out his love charm.

The boy, famously known as Ekenem, apparently went to a native doctor who prepared a love charm for him which was intended for his other and one of the matrons of his boarding school.

The woman's husband had been away - working outside his Port Harcourt base- and denied responsibility for the resultant pregnancy.

The woman, however, while speaking to reporters, said: “I did not know how it all happened, but all I can say is that a young man who looked like my son suddenly found his way into my room at the wee hours and I was speechless.”

The suspect, speaking at the police HQ to journalists, said: “I am deeply sorry for all that has happened, I did not mean to do this. I saw myself falling in love with her after the love charm prepared for me. I have to confess because I know by so doing, God will touch her mind and I know she will forgive me. I suddenly found that I was making love to mum when I thought the charm will not work, and upon the revelation, I threatened to kill her and the matter was reported to the police."

View attachment 34105
Jesus christ....May God have mercy, what is this world turning into?????

Back