Politics 2015: Atiku Will Declare For Presidency This Week

A

abujagirl

There are indications that this week, Nigeria's former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar will be declaring his intention to vie for the Presidency in 2015; National Mirror reported.

An unnamed in the former VP's camp said that Atiku, has embarked on extensive consultations with stakeholders at home and abroad.

Atiku will be contesting under the All Progressives Congress, APC if he's able to snatch the party's ticket from other frontliners like Muhammadu Buhari and Sam Nda-Isaiah.

#Buhari #Atiku #NationalMirror #APC #Nda-Isaiah

atiku.jpg

Atiku is a vicious politicians and a true democrat who I honestly believe that can lead Nigeria out the mess already created by the pdp led government.
His peace tour, Which will help him decide is a way of connecting to the ordinary Nigeria and giving hope to the already hopeless youths and the masses as a whole.
Atiku will definitely make a good choice for the APC and Nigeria too, Because his wealth of experience will help in preferring lasting solutions to our country’s many challenges.
I wish him success and pray he declares soon.

Atiku is a vicious politicians and a true democrat who I honestly believe that can lead Nigeria out the mess already created by the pdp led government.
His peace tour, Which will help him decide is a way of connecting to the ordinary Nigeria and giving hope to the already hopeless youths and the masses as a whole.
Atiku will definitely make a good choice for the APC and Nigeria too, Because his wealth of experience will help in preferring lasting solutions to our country’s many challenges.
I wish him success and pray he declares soon.
I think Atiku just leave the stage for younger politicians...

Atiku is just a power hungry politician jumping from one party to another with reckless abandon like a euphoric frog...too power hungry. Eek

Back