Politics 2015 Elections: INEC releases time table - Vanguard

curator

Administrator
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) has fixed February 14, 2015 for next year’s Presidential and National Assembly elections.#

This was contained in a statement issued last night in Abuja by the Secretary to the Commission Mrs Augusta Ogakwu.

The statement further indicates that the Governorship and State House of Assembly elections would take place on 28, February, 2015.

The Commission’s Scribe also released the detailed time table for the Ekiti State governorship elections scheduled to take place in June this year.
  • Feb 14, 2015: Presidential, N/Assembly elections
  • Feb 28, 2015: Guber, State Assembly elections
  • June 21, 2014: Ekiti Guber
  • Aug 9, 2014: Osun Guber
Click here to read more

Source: Vanguard Newspaper

INEC-Attahiru-Jega.jpg

I don't believe in this timetable, not one bit. It's a surety that election dates would be moved. Jega can't plan a wedding ceremony comfortably, so I hear.

I don't believe in this timetable, not one bit. It's a surety that election dates would be moved. Jega can't plan a wedding ceremony comfortably, so I hear.

You are on fire today :) I think this show will run and run. Next week should be interesting as we see all the worms coming out to play now they have a date for their 'parties'

You are on fire today :) I think this show will run and run. Next week should be interesting as we see all the worms coming out to play now they have a date for their 'parties'

Certainly. They are bringing the Cinemas to us now. Who needs Nollywood?

Back