Politics 2015: Expect Bloodshed if Jonathan Loses Presidential Elections - Asari-Dokubo

A

abujagirl

upload_2013-9-9_11-4-21.png

Mujahid Asari-Dokubo,former militant and leader of the Niger Delta Peoples Volunteer Force (NDPVF), on Sunday declared that President Goodluck Jonathan’s presidential ambition in 2015 was already settled, as his Niger Delta compatriots would not succumb to any force opposed to its full actualization.

According to Osun Defenders, Asari-Dokubo, who was a guest on a Channels Television programme, Politics Today, in Abuja, said he would register as a full member of the ruling Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) to enable him join in the fight to realize the president’s re-election bid.

“The way things are going, there is no sitting on the fence in the battle before us”.

“When some people say they have a right to rule and others don’t have, then there is no sitting on the fence. All of us will have to be in the ring and fight. We cannot leave Goodluck (Jonathan) alone”.

“My support for Jonathan will be biased, because charity begins at home. Monkey no fine, but im mama like am. Goodluck, na my person. 2015 is already a settled matter. Goodluck Jonathan would be President in 2015”.

“Whether they contest or they don’t. If they say the blood of the dogs and the baboons will be soaked in the streets, or salt water in the streets, we will help them in blood in the streets”.

“I will declare for the PDP. We will fight, because in this battle, there is no retreat, no surrender. We will not take any prisoner of war. It will be total battle. ” he said.

Then I have to take your statement serious, and I have to disagree with you. He may have been forgiven for his past offences, but it is impossible to forgive future sins. Even God doesn't forgive sins yet to be committed - and he is omniscient.

That said, someone really needs to do something about this noisemaker - it irks me that he can make riling statements like that and return to his hole unscathed.

Jonathan is just a buffoon. He sits in Aso rock n feigns ignorance. A war is brewing n his guard dogs are the one promoting it.

Asari should be arrested and locked up in the bottomless pit of hell.

Lool. No matter how dear my dog is to me, I'll still call it a dog when classifying it as an animal.

That's just the way it is. Jonathan is a....

In 9ja....who is ready to start a war he/she cannot finish? The idea of arresting Asari is like letting a time bomb explode without any atempt to defuse it. :eek:

Why should a whole Federation be afraid of a man, @Thomas Crown? Something's wrong, don't you think?
Maybe if we had a stronger President like Buhari, Obasanjo, IBB or even Gowon...your dream of getting Big headed and loud mouthed Asari-Dokubo could actually come through

@phealip or Fearlip which ever go and arrest him nah his in Lagos am sure you are from the west or north stupid man.[/quote
From which dungeon did you escape from?

To answer your dumb question and narrow foresight, it'll surprise you (if you are capable of getting surprised) that I am actually from the south

Being tribalistic will not take you far. Call a spade as it is!!!

Jules & Victor... Are u not aware that any country against guns are'nt Americans? America is the world power. As mentioned by shakespare, the strongest man is the man behind the trigger. when an individual is outspoken and damnin de consequence, do u have any idea the strenght behind his showoff? Deduce the rest urselves.

Back