Politics 2015: 'God said I should Run for Presidency'-Chris Okotie

A

abujagirl

After two failed attempts, Rev. Chris Okotie, Senior Pastor of the Household of God Church, Ikeja, Lagos has declared his intention to contest the presidential election come 2015.

Okotie says he will contest for Presidency under the Fresh Democratic Party. Speaking to the press Okotie said, "I will run in 2015, God willing. God spoke to me about my participation in the political process, which was why I took the step in the first place. He has not said anything contrary.

images

I oft wonder, how does one know when God is speaking to one? I'm guessing he said the same thing during the last two failed attempts. Why would God tell you to do something and you eventually fail at that thing? Doesn't add up.

I oft wonder, how does one know when God is speaking to one? I'm guessing he said the same thing during the last two failed attempts. Why would God tell you to do something and you eventually fail at that thing? Doesn't add up.

The Lord works in mysterious ways :)

God's time is the best. Maybe He's trying to communicate something to Pst. Okotie, or maybe He's teaching him a lesson.

God's time is the best. Maybe He's trying to communicate something to Pst. Okotie, or maybe He's teaching him a lesson.
Utter rubbish. If you don't take it upon yourself to do something, you'll never get it done. People only say that because they have failed at doing something and as a result have given up.

Left to me, I'd say this man is just seeking publicity. #Plain. #Simple. #Fact.

Utter rubbish. If you don't take it upon yourself to do something, you'll never get it done. People only say that because they have failed at doing something and as a result have given up.
You have your opinion sir, and I have mine. I don't know what your beliefs are buh I'm sure you're a pagan or a tribalist.

God's tiime is the best, believe it or not.

The Lord works in mysterious ways :)

...and they are beyond the comprehension of men.

i feel you people, buh I agree with @Lequte on this:
Left to me, I'd say this man is just seeking publicity. #Plain. #Simple. #Fact.

Pastor Chris Okotie has a colorful vocabulary and he won't hesitate to vociferate his perceptions from deepdown his esophagus whenever he gets the occasion. *if you feel me say uhan-uhan*

i feel you people, buh I agree with @Lequte on this:

Pastor Chris Okotie has a colorful vocabulary and he won't hesitate to vociferate his perceptions from deepdown his esophagus whenever he gets the occasion. *if you feel me say uhan-uhan*
UHAN-UHAN. Feeling you sister. You have spoken the truth.

Back