Politics 2015: Uduaghan to run for senatorial seat - Vanguard

curator

Administrator
Governor Emmanuel Uduaghan of Delta State, Thursday, declared his intention to run for Delta South senatorial district election in 2015.

Uduaghan, while speaking with journalists in Asaba, said that there was an unwritten zonal arrangement on where the senatorial race would go at every point in time.

He said: “This unwritten understanding gives the opportunity to the Itsekiri race, in the senatorial district, to take its turn and I have every right to do that.

“When it comes to the issue of election, I have a lot to offer, but the election being one year from now is not what I should break my head over.”

Refuting the allegation that he was defecting to another political party, Uduaghan said that there was no need for such a move.

Click here to read more

Source: Vanguard Newspaper

Emmanuel Uduaghan,.jpg

There's no way they will ever get poor again..

On the aspect of going to jail, the sooner they get out from dirty politics now that their friends still control the anti-corruption agencies, the better for them. It'd be foolish to get cut in active politics when Nigeria gets better

They need to get caught in it, because, as you said - somehow, a Daniel can come to judgement and someone would reopen their books - no matter where they might be doing at the time and bring them to book.

Clinging to political positions ensures that they know who's who, as the case may be, and have friends in high places highly skilled in home making - sweeping stuff under the carpet.

Back