Metro 28 worshippers killed in Anambra stampede -Vanguard

A

abujagirl

NO fewer than 28 persons, who attended the weekly crusade at the Holy Ghost Adoration Ministry, Uke, in Idemili North local government area of Anambra State, lost their lives during a stampede at the end of the ceremony in the early hours of yesterday.

The crusade, organized by Rev. Fr. Emmanuel Obinma for prayers, healing and spiritual retreat, attracts thousands of people, but the one that was held yesterday on the Feast of All Saints turned tragic.

An estimated 100,000 worshippers reportedly attended the crusade because, besides coinciding with the Feast of All Saints, it was also the first Saturday of the month.

Apart from the dead 25 whose bodies were said to have been deposited at Immaculate Heart Hospital and Maternity, Nkpor and Charles Borromew Hospital, Onitsha, several others, who sustained various degrees of injuries, are receiving treatment in various hospitals in Onitsha.

SOURCE : Vanguard

Read more at http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/11/28-worshippers-killed-anambra-stampede/

upload_2013-11-3_7-29-12.png

What is to blame here? Religion? Bad management and planning? I'm going with the second option. When things get large-scale, proper planing and control prevents chaos and accidents. Everything shouldn't be left for The One above to take care of. We must play our parts.

Lmao. I am just laughing. A night of healing and breakthrough turned into a night of death. Hard to explain this now, isn't it? These pastors/priests need to stop making God look bad. Bullshit.

The God who promised healing could not prevent the deaths, or at least predict it so they cancel the program? Nobody should give me the bullshit about God working in mysterious ways here. These men are not hearing from God.

Simple.

Back