Sports 4 Phenomenal Records Created By Zidane As Real Madrid Coach

M

mrsam

Real Madrid are champions of Spain, champions of Europe and champion of the world. They have won a massive 7 trophies since former French midfielder Zinedine Zidane became coach.

Below are 4 phenomenal records created by the Real Madrid boss since he joined them 19 months ago

1. Zinedine Zidane has competed in 9 competitions since becoming Real Madrid boss; he's won 7 trophies. That's an incredible 77.7%.

2. Zidane has won 7 trophies in 2 years at Real Madrid:
La Liga
Spanish Super Cup
Champs League x 2
UEFA Super Cup x 2
Club World Cup

3. In his 19 months as Real Madrid manager, Zinedine Zidane has won as many titles as he has lost games (7)

4. Zinedine Zidane has now won more trophies as a first team coach at Real Madrid than he did as a player at the club

zidane.jpg

Attachments

• zinedine.jpg
    zinedine.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 14
Add this: He's got 4 trophies in the last 5 games for Madrid.

Asension is the real deal.

@ese What happened to Umtiti's waist? Dude was too stunned to move and watched Benzema score a fantastic goal.

Add this: He's got 4 trophies in the last 5 games for Madrid.

Asension is the real deal.

@ese What happened to Umtiti's waist? Dude was too stunned to move and watched Benzema score a fantastic goal.
lol! I blame Busquet for that goal - he lost the ball, Benzema came from umtitis blind side. We will be back! there are a lot of issues going on from board down to players, the players need to be psyched plus we need new players - midfield is poor

lol! I blame Busquet for that goal - he lost the ball, Benzema came from umtitis blind side. We will be back! there are a lot of issues going on from board down to players, the players need to be psyched plus we need new players - midfield is poor

Haven't you gotten the memo? Quality players are expensive and unavailable. I don't see you guys bouncing back TBH. You have a team of averages bar Messi, Suarez, Iniesta and Pique. And Ini won't start all the games while Messi and Suarez can be kept quiet.

Winter has come for you guys!!! :D

Haven't you gotten the memo? Quality players are expensive and unavailable. I don't see you guys bouncing back TBH. You have a team of averages bar Messi, Suarez, Iniesta and Pique. And Ini won't start all the games while Messi and Suarez can be kept quiet.

Winter has come for you guys!!! :D
Lol. Season just started oga plus you don't write of Barca when we are not manu

Lol. Season just started oga plus you don't write of Barca when we are not manu
LOL.

Barcelona are weak mentally and emotionally right now. It is evident in the loss to Madrid. Considering the recent events and this latest performance, I don't think you guys will go far in Europe so we can write you off to a large extent.

I'd fancy Man Utd's chances if we meet in UCL. I won't be on the edge of my seat. You guys aren't the dominant force you once were.

Loool. They will have excuses.

Neymar left and all the other frauds have been exposed. Old Benzema turning Umititi's career like Despacito

Kovacic destroying Busquets

:D :D

LOL.

Barcelona are weak mentally and emotionally right now. It is evident in the loss to Madrid. Considering the recent events and this latest performance, I don't think you guys will go far in Europe so we can write you off to a large extent.

I'd fancy Man Utd's chances if we meet in UCL. I won't be on the edge of my seat. You guys aren't the dominant force you once were.

Just replace Barcelona with Manchester united in this post of yours, then it will make sense

Just replace Barcelona with Manchester united in this post of yours, then it will make sense
Mr. Man shut your trap. Where is Chelsea when the big boys are talking?

Why did you disappear like a leprous fart last weekend when you guys were trashed by Burnley?

Mechionu. Biko keep kwayet when you elders are talking, Chukwudi.

Mr. Man shut your trap. Where is Chelsea when the big boys are talking?

Why did you disappear like a leprous fart last weekend when you guys were trashed by Burnley?

Mechionu. Biko keep kwayet when you elders are talking, Chukwudi.

Con6thent elders. I bow and tremble before you guys :D

And who are the big boys?? :D

Back