Entertainment 4 State Governors, Ooni Of Ife Had Their Phones Stolen At Dabiri-Amosun Wedding

A

abujagirl

Four state Governors, the Ooni of Ife - Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi and his best friend Jide Fadairo had their phones stolen at the wedding of Abike Dabiri and Governor Ibikunle Amosun's children.

dabiri-21.jpg

Azuka Ogujiuba of Media Room Hub reported the theft. She also claimed that her friend's phone was also stolen along with N30,000 from her purse.

Azuka wrote, ''The royal fathers were in the building at the Dabiri and Amosu's wedding in Abeokuta I am still in awe of how the Ooni's phone, his best friend Jide Fadairo's phone and four governors phone was stolen at the wedding? I mean what about their security details, were they dozing or what? Even on our table my friend @winolive iphone and 30k was nicked from her purse and immediately l mounted more security on my iPhone 7, because it is just 2 weeks old, l know l will faint in that hall if my own joins the missing ones or the thief will steal me along o''

I don't believe this Azuka fellow. Unless their personal aides stole the phone, or a fellow politician.

its an inside job!!! plus azuka is reliable oh
Same reason I said it might be their aides or a fellow politician. No way an ordinary thief will have access to where the governors were sitting, not to talk of the Ooni

Oh, how can more than six phones including governor's phones missed like that. security aides must know about it before such thing can happen.

Back