Metro 4 Year Old Almost Raped By a Hair Barber

Would you kill someone if you saw them about to rape your child?

• Total voters

Sandra Chiefe

A four year old girl was saved from a death or a lifetime of psychological issues with men when Lateef Olateju, a barber based in Yemoja, Ido-Osun, Osun State, was caught in the attempt to rape her when she had visited his salon to have his hair cut.

While attempting to defile the little girl, he was caught in the act by a resident, Obisesan Gbolahan, on the 2nd of August, 2013, who reported the case to the Dada Estate Police Stateion, Osogbo.

The suspect had undressed the girl in his shop and was about to defile her when he was caught by Obisesan who raised the alarm.

Olateju snuck away during the commotion that greeted his alleged act. He is yet to be discovered.
girl%20images.jpg

I'll tear his spine out of his back, that's for sure. But kill him? Naw, mahn. Why kill someone when there's the option of making him a drooling vegetable for the rest of his life?

Revenge, it is a dish best served cold.

Revenge, my friend, is ice cream.

Ice-cream? No! Its got to be a wonderful spa treatment where every stress just melts away like the knots being massaged by the hands of the experienced masseuse.

I'll tear his spine out of his back, that's for sure. But kill him? Naw, mahn. Why kill someone when there's the option of making him a drooling vegetable for the rest of his life?

Revenge, it is a dish best served cold.

Revenge, my friend, is ice cream.

Back