Politics 5 Facts That Shows President Buhari’s Administration Is The same As Jonathan’s

P

ProfRem

Here are 5 basic facts that points Buhari's administration to that of the erstwhile President Goodluck Jonathan's tenure..

They are:

1. More than six months into the Buhari led administration, Boko Haram is still wrecking havoc as freely as before in the North-east.

2. Nigerians just like in the Jonathan administration are suffering from the harsh realities of fuel scarcity.

3. There is still mass youth unemployment in Nigeria. The same people who canvassed and massively voted for this government.

4. The Naira is getting weaker against other foreign currencies by the minute.

5. Power is still as epileptic as it was during the past administration and Nigeria is still far away from the dream of uninterrupted power supply as promised by this administration.

You can add yours...

Attachments

• 15.jpe
    15.jpe
    9.1 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Naira has never been so worthless in xmas period. And unemployment so unbearable for Nigerian youth.

What makes the situation very disappointing is the trust the nation have for Buhari that's why he was voted in.

Does Buhari understand the negative influence and impact unemployment could have on Nigeria youth? What does he expect those young people to do without job?

I bet with this impression on mind, if election is to be held in Nigeria today. The result would be completely different. Buhari has much work to do.

@Alabi could you name one ex president or head of state in Nigeria that was completely clean.

Non of them was completely spotless. Do we have to dwell on that? No

So why are some people crying over Jonathan administration as if is the worst we ever had?
Instead of moving the nation forward.

There is no doubt in my mind that not much could be accomplished by this government as they continue with their constant blame games against previous administrations.

What I dread most is that Buhari administration does not become the worst thing we ever had. And that is not impossible. Buhari need our prayer to wake up.

Ese, are you saying Buhari has been playing ludo, drinking fura and eating mia nkuka all this while? Common, be fair and objective. No roadmap, even after presenting the 2016 budget? Na wa!

Back