Metro 5 Reasons Why I Dumped Christianity For Islam - Nigerian Lady

P

PressRoom

A facebook post by one Lanre Sebutu, has stated that a young lady, of Nigerian descent dumped Christianity for Islam, giving some reasons. Likewise, she changed her name from Deborah to Hikmah.

upload_2017-5-22_8-49-47.png

The facebook post reads:

THIS IS A CONVINCE REASON WHY SHE.
EMBRACE ISLAM
1. Jesus christ when he was alive he never practice christianity, he only bring islam

2. Jesus was never mention anything like christian when he was alive. But in Al-qur’an GOD called us muslim like Qur’an 3:102

3. Jesus christ was never go to church when he was alive and there is no single verse in the bible that say go to church. But in Al-qur’an Allah says we should go to “jummuah”

4. There is no single verse in the bible where the word “BIBLE” is mention. But in Al-qur’an there was so many places where GOD mention Al-qur’an, like qur’an 4:82

5. There was no single verse where GOD or jesus says u should go to “jerusalem” But in the Al-qur’an GOD say in suratul hajj that we should go to hajj if we have the power to go

So, my brother & sister if islam is not the real way to salvation it will not be possible for millions of millions of millions of muslim today, from diffrent part of the word, from Europe, Asia, Australia, Africa, we will all garder to mecca. At the back on one Imam, if imam say “Allahu Akbar” everybody will say “Allah Akbar” if imam bowed down everybody will bowed down for GOD. Because of what is in the book of {Zephaniah 3:9}, so what are we calling islam, we have 5 pillars of islam:

1. We should believe in oneness of GOD not threenity, is in the book of {Deutoronomy 6:4} also in the book of {Mark 12:28-29}

2. We should perfom solat {worship GOD} is in the book of {Nehemiah 8:4-6} & {matthew 26:39}

3. We should be paying “ZAKAT” is in the book of {Mark 12:41-42}

4. We should be fasting for GOD. Is in the book of {jeremiah 36:9}

5. We should be going to Hajj, is in the book of {Isaiah 2:2}

There's more than meets the eye. For a sensible person, these reasons aren't enough to dump a major part of your life.

Is it compulsory to practice religion?

She is exercising her freedom to choose

Otherwise all reason she gave were misquotes of God's word

Last edited by a moderator:
Jesus is God. The image of the unseen God Col 1:15ff. He revealed to I'd the perfect way of worshipping God

We followed him and people call us Christians Acts 11: 26 ,because we follow his teachings. That's Christianity today.

Then her reason 2-5 she quotes from our book of faith. I wonder

I strode she should quote from Quran

Qur'an is just a copy of the past of the bible

An imam narrated how the Qur'an itself converted him to Christianity.

I wonder this one is the reverse, is there spell

I don't think this one knows what it means to worship.

She don't even know what the the Holy Bible is saying

Her name nah sorry.

Back