P

PressRoom

7 year old Chloe Bridgewater, is pretty smart. She sent Google a handwritten letter noting her computer skills and expressing interest in working at a place that provides bean-bag chairs and go-karts for their employees.

The 'Google boss', CEO Sundar Pichai, replied telling Chloe that he looks 'forward to receiving' her job application and encouraged the young girl to follow her dreams.

Chloe lives in Hereford, England. She was inspired to write the letter after seeing images of Google offices filled with comfy bean-bags, go-karts and slides.

chloe with her dad.PNG

And the original letter was shared with Matt Weinberger of Business Insider by Chloe's father Andy Bridgewater.

The Bridgewater's received a response from Pichai earlier this month encouraging the little girl to keep working hard and follow her dreams.
chloe letter.jpg

Chloe's letter to google

'I'm glad that you like computers and robots, and hope that you continue to learn about technology,' the Google CEO wrote.

'I think if you keep working hard and following your dreams, you can accomplish everything you set your mind to – from working at Google to swimming in the Olympics.

'I look forward to receiving your job application when you are finished with school'.

chloe google lette.jpg

Google's CEO response letter to Chloe

Attachments

• chloe with her dad.PNG
    chloe with her dad.PNG
    510.6 KB · Views: 17
Back