Politics Abducted APC Registration Officers Regain Freedom

A

abujagirl

The two registration officers of the All Progressives Congress(APC) who were kidnapped by unknown gunmen in Ebonyi state last Sunday have regained their freedom.

Speaking to news men after their release, Mr Donatus Omenyi narrated his ordeal in the hands of the kidnappers. He said that gunmen numbering about six came to his house around 2am fully armed and ordered him out of his house and took him away in a vehicle suspected to belong to the Ezza North Local government area.

"One of them Okey Ogbo, came inside and ordered me to follow them and threatened to shot me if I attempt to raise alarm or resist following them. I told him it was better I die inside my house than in an unknown destination, as he asked me to give him all APC registration materials in my possession.

"He also asked me to surrender the camera being used for the party registration exercise but I informed him that the camera was with my assistant, Mr Samuel Aligwe whom they said we should go and meet. On reaching Aligwe’s place another group of three boys joined us there and entered his house but came out to say that he had ran away.

"They then bundled me into their car and took me to Ezzamgbo where they laid me inside the gutter and told me to say my last prayers. They started beating me mercilessly as one of them even urinated on my head while lying inside the gutter. After a while at Ezzamgbo, they told me to take them to Mr Moses Anyigor’s house, one of our registration officers.

"When we got to Mr Anyigo’s residence, they took him and took us to the bush where they said we should start calling our people to pay the ransom of N3million for each of us to be released.

He thanked the Catholic priest of the area, the traditional ruler of Umuezekoha and other stakeholders of the community who rallied around to ensure their release.

"Before our release that faithful morning, our abductors told us that even though we have regained our freedom unhurt, that if we insist on remaining in the All Progressives Congress, we all will be eliminated. They also made us to understand that PDP must be allowed to take over Ezza North council area and that every presence of the APC in the council area must be laid to rest.

"After several discussions with the stakeholders of the community, they released us and the Divisional Police Officer (DPO) of the area and the member representing the area in the State House of Assembly, Chief Enyi Enyi took us to the police station to make an official report",Omenyi added.

pdp vs apc.jpg

How does this make sense?I kidnap you,give you clues to who I am and release.
APC and PDP are bad actors but we are all enjoying their drama

Back