P

ProfRem

Embattled member of the House of Representatives, Abdulmumin Jibrin has described allegation accusing him of owning substantive amount in a UK bank as false and cheap blackmail.

The National Youth Council of Nigeria had on Sunday said it has traced £1.558m (N825m) to a United Kingdom account allegedly owned by the embattled former chairman, House of Representatives’ Committee on Appropriations, Abdulmumin Jibrin.

Jibrin on his social media account on Monday said the allegation is part of a wider propaganda arranged by the 'desperate Speaker Dogara through his Deputy Chief of Staff Hon CID Maduebum'

“Ahead of resumption of the House, they are back at work to divert attention from allegations of budget fraud and corruption against Mr Speaker

"It is curious that all the allegations on me are made by faceless or shadow groups,no Member of the House has signed any allegation on me

jibrin.jpe

"I am calling on the relevant authorities to investigate&take decisive action on this latest assault on my person&unveil the real sponsors".

“I will be reporting these hatchet men to the police&EFCC this morning&my lawyers are taking the necessary legal actions. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

“I urge the public to disregard this latest blackmail as the document in circulation is not worth a toilet paper! Thank you and God bless”, he said.

The National Assembly is set to resume session tomorrow after almost 2 months recess.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back