Politics Abia: I Need A Microscope to See Orji's Achievement- APGA Guber Candidate

A

abujagirl

Mr Chikwe Udensi, Abia governorship aspirant of the All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA), on Tuesday said that a microscope was needed to see the achievements of the current Abia administration.

Udensi said this at the party's secretariat, Abuja, after picking the APGA form to contest the governorship office in 2015.

"I and any other person need microscope to see what the present governor has done with the huge financial allocations to the state. What I can see clearly is what he has not done, which can best be seen from the angle of what I intend to do, such as the infrastructure arrangement in the State.

"The infrastructure arrangement in the state has decayed beyond comprehension and needed a radical change.'' Abia people are ready for a change and I am that person to give them the change in that state,’’ he said.

He said the commercial nerve centre of the Igbo race, not just Abia, had been allowed to get to a level where it is becoming nauseating.

"I will ensure that things are as they were supposed to be in our great state if voted in. I would always be used in solving our numerous problems and our persistent effort to building an egalitarian society.”

He added that for the past 16 years, Abia had been in bondage and "I believe the change has come, if I am voted in''.

The aspirant paid N12 million to buy the nomination form.

Udensi is the current National Secretary of Association of Local Governments of Nigeria (ALGON) and has worked as a consultant to many public sector organisations.

#Udensi #Abia

Theodore Orji,.jpg

Hehehehehehe... That's typically below the belt and as always, we'll have some strongly in support of this while others will object the last drop of their blood.

@Samod Biobaku maybe he has problems with his eyes, hence the need for a microscope or maybe the government has done nothing at all.

The last time i was in Abia state, i needed an electron microscope to see the good works of Governor Theodore.

@Samod Biobaku maybe he has problems with his eyes, hence the need for a microscope or maybe the government has done nothing at all.

The last time i was in Abia state, i needed an electron microscope to see the good works of Governor Theodore.
@Jules If Jules can't see it, then Governor Theodore must have had a tenure filled with jamboree and fun while the plight of the masses takes the back seat. Sad!

Back