Politics Abike Dabiri’s Twitter Attack on a Covenant University Student: “You are a Traitor and a Beggar”

Vunderkind

Social Member
Abike Dabiri, a member of the Ikorodu constituency of the Federal House of Representatives, Nigeria, recently tackled a Covenant University student on the Twitter social network.

She attacked the student for mocking her for taking stand against the FG on the unfortunate Nigerian Immigration stampede over the weekend.

Abike had posted on twitter: “Exploitation of desperate youth seeking employment. Another pathetic result of failure of leadership in Nigeria. Your vote is your power. Use it wisely to bring about change in Nigeria. Fight to ensure your vote counts. Enough of being taken for granted!”

The student, with Twitter handle @Lorddroolz had replied her saying “You are part of the problem in Nigeria, it’s a shame on you to blame a Gov you are part of. If its bad resign.”

At first, she ignored his tweet, but she probably got fed up when he followed up by calling her an attention-seeker and hypocrite.

“I understand your personal frustration.you begged for money and you didn’t get. You will get over it or you go beg elsewhere,”she replied. The student, quick on the uptake, responded with “answer my question, I don’t need your money.”

The honorable then called him a beggar and a traitor, and it escalated from there.

Below are screenshots of the tweets.

abike-tweet-300x194.png

Back