Hubmart Stores Limited is a retail shopping chain of Nigerian heritage, offering multi-format stores in various locations and positioned to offer customers world-class shopping experience as well as a vast range of products. Our unique value proposition lies in our excellent customer service as well as our superior capabilities in the fresh categories.
HR & Admin Manager
HR & Admin Manager
- Manages HR & Admin department, ensuring proper allocation of responsibilities
- Prepares yearly HR & Admin budgets
- Payroll and benefit management across site and central operations
- HR & Admin periodic statistical analysis reports
- Performance evaluation system
- Salaries administration, review and recommendation
- Facility management for Hubmart office including rent contract, security, access cards, office furniture, bills etc.
- Health Insurance and workman Compensation programs and managing claims
- Ensure HR activity meets and integrates with organizational requirements for quality, H&S, legal and ethical stipulations
- Overseeing labor accommodation
- Overseeing of recruitment and on boarding process
- Ensuring employee records are complete and regularly updated
- Suggest and facilitate training and development programs
- Travel plans management (hotel/transport/visas/expenses)
- Organizational structure documentation including org. chart, job descriptions, responsibilities and authorities matrix
- Enhance awareness of the HR and Quality Management System among employees
- HR policies & procedures
- Staff management
- Training & development
- Provision of adequate Human Resource, Office utilities, Logistics arrangements, Facilities maintenance, Tackling all disciplinary issues with suitable action , Conduct of Timely Meetings, Vendor Management, issuing of necessary Orders, Circulars & Notices, Monitoring the work of outsourced staff
- Maintenance of Company Records (Certificate of Incorporation, MOA, AOA, Share Certificates, Board Meeting Minutes), chronological records with segregation and grading of top priority correspondences, Classification of Files, Documentation, Archives etc.
- Liaison with Govt. Departments and Ministry for the compilation, circulation and dissemination of required information.
- 5-6 years valuable related experience,
- FMCG or Retail experience would be an added advantage.
- Technology Skills. An administrative assistant works with office software programs, including spreadsheets, databases, word processing and graphic presentation software.
- Communication Skills.
- Organizational Ability.
- Written Expression.
- Time Management.
- Technical Oversight.
- Problem-Solving Skills.
- In addition, the role also requires the day to management and administration of the office, its administration staff and any tasks/objectives deemed necessary by the company relative to these areas.