Metro Air Force Panel Submits Report, Reveals Why Rann IDPs Camp Was Bombed

kemi

Social Member
The Chief of Air Staff, Air Marshal Sadique Abubakar, has explained that the Internally Displaced Persons Camp (IDP) camp in Rann, Borno was bombed due to “communication gap.”

rann bombing.PNG

Abubakar, who stated this while speaking to journalists also confirmed that the committee set up to investigate the incident has submitted its report.

“The report has been submitted, but I would not let you into the findings of the report. This is because we are forwarding it to the Defence Headquarters and from there to the Ministry of Defence.

“But one thing I want to say is that it is a very tragic incident. It has happened and it is something that is associated with war.

“Even recently, some foreign powers also bombed friendly forces mistakenly. What is important to us is to pray for the families of the deceased and support them. And this is what we have been doing.

“Usually when a thing like this happens, you find out that there is a communication gap somewhere. It is the left for us to find out: Why did that communication gap exist? What can we do to ensure that it does not come up again?,” Abubakar said.

He vowed that anyone found culpable in the incident will not be spared.

The Chief of Air Staff, Air Marshal Sadique Abubakar, has explained that the Internally Displaced Persons Camp (IDP) camp in Rann, Borno was bombed due to “communication gap.”

View attachment 115625

Abubakar, who stated this while speaking to journalists also confirmed that the committee set up to investigate the incident has submitted its report.

“The report has been submitted, but I would not let you into the findings of the report. This is because we are forwarding it to the Defence Headquarters and from there to the Ministry of Defence.

“But one thing I want to say is that it is a very tragic incident. It has happened and it is something that is associated with war.

“Even recently, some foreign powers also bombed friendly forces mistakenly. What is important to us is to pray for the families of the deceased and support them. And this is what we have been doing.

“Usually when a thing like this happens, you find out that there is a communication gap somewhere. It is the left for us to find out: Why did that communication gap exist? What can we do to ensure that it does not come up again?,” Abubakar said.

And that is where the story will end. All hail. Naija.

View attachment 115625

Chai Naija

Back