Politics Akeredolu's Campaign DG Cries Out - They're Planning to Murder Me

A

abujagirl

Director General of the Akeredolu Campaign Platform, Rt. Hon. Victor Olabimtan has reportedly uncovered a plot to assassinate him before Saturday ‘s governorship election in Ondo state.

Akeredolu.jpg

DAILY POST reports that in a statement personally signed by him, Olabimtan said, “This is to alert you of the brutal, cruel and impious plans being made by the most desperate and vicious amongst our opponents in the fast approaching contest for the soul of Alagbaka government House.”

“I have been reliably informed by impeccable sources that the Alliance for Democracy (AD) in an unholy collaboration with some politicians from Lagos State, have contracted some men of the underworld to assassinate me before the election day.

“Let me also state unmistakably that aside my humble self, Mr. ‘Yemi Adaramodu, a close ally of former Ekiti State Governor and incumbent Minister of Solid Minerals, Dr. Kayode Fayemi and five other APC chieftains committed to the Akeredolu’s project have been earmarked for assassination by the Alliance for Democracy with a strong coordination from their god fathers.

“While I, Victor Adekanye Olabimtan is unshaken, unmoved and unruffled by their dastard and desperate moves just because of power, I am putting the general public on notice that the AD should be held responsible if any attempt is made on my life or God forbid, the already contracted men of the underworld succeeds with their wicked assignment to take me out of circulation.”

Back