Politics Akpabio Endorses Wike For 2nd Term, Says He Is Best Performing Governor

P

ProfRem

Senate Minority Leader, Senator Godswill Akpabio, has described Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike has the best performing governor and endorsed him for a second term.

He described Governor Wike as the best performing governor in the country.

Commissioning the completed Kpopie-Bodo Road in Gokana Local Government Area on Monday, Senator Akpabio expressed gratitude to God for allowing him to witness another governor in the Niger Delta who believes in profound development.

akapbio Wike.JPG

He commended Governor Wike for diligently constructing the Kpopie-Bodo road, which has given the people of the area a sense of belonging.

He said: “From the Pictures, I have seen here; I wonder how you people lived before Nyesom Wike became governor. Oh, my people, you must have suffered. This road will help revive the economy of the area”.

He added that by creating access to communities of Gokana, Governor Wike has empowered them and given them the leverage to grow.

In his remarks, Governor Wike said that his administration has fulfilled the promise it made to Gokana people, without giving excuses.

APC should give us a good candidate , i'll gladly vote that person over Wike .

Back