Sports Anthony Joshua Says Pounded Yam,Eba And Egusi Helped Him Win [VIDEO]

A

abujagirl

Anthony Joshua, IBF World Heavyweight Champion has credited Nigerian food such as pounded yam and egusi for his success.

Joshua made the disclosure during a chat with Nigerian journalist, Oma Akatugba.

See video:

Anthony Joshua.jpg

Why do we seek to take pride in success we do not create. Anthony Joshua is a nice guy, cos me, I would not affiliate myself with anything Nigerian. I am that petty :)

chaii i like this man....despite his wealth and recognition he still remembers he is a Nigerian and even spoke Yoruba...
and this my neighbour's son @Samguine that was deported just two weeks after he travelled to Iraq came back with British accent ...
am not saying he is forming ooo am just wondering when Iraq's started speaking phonetics

Why do we seek to take pride in success we do not create. Anthony Joshua is a nice guy, cos me, I would not affiliate myself with anything Nigerian. I am that petty :)
If I don't have kerosene in my stove and I use my friend's stove and kerosene to cook jollof, does that mean my friend owns the jollof?

If I don't have kerosene in my stove and I use my friend's stove and kerosene to cook jollof, does that mean my friend owns the jollof?

If the jollof was served at your friends party and you were just looking from afar, for all the guest at the party, it is your friends jollof.

It is your rice, but not your jollof. Without your friend there will be no jollof, just uncooked rice.
Nope. I got rice from my house, took it to his place, used his tools to cook, just because I did not have the necessary tools.

He can't claim it. The rice is mine :) The party guests an appreciate all they want, the rice is mine

Back