Politics APC 2015: Tinubu Cannot Support Buhari Over Atiku -Aide

A

abujagirl

Mr. Garba Shehu, media adviser to former vice President Atiku Abubakar has disclosed that the National leader of the All Progressives Congress, APC ; Bola Tinubu will not take any candidates side during the party's presidential primaries.

According to PUNCH, speaking on media claims that Tinubu, is lobbying for another aspirant and former Head of State, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (rtd), Shehu said, "It is expected; there will be people who will support Gen. Buhari and there will be those who will support Atiku. The party is not a military organisation. There is no regimentation and there will be no forced opinion on anyone.

"We have no knowledge of that (Tinubu’s support for Buhari); we have no evidence of that. All we know is that he has resolved to play the role of a statesman and to stay above the fray. There is nothing on ground to suggest to us that Tinubu has moved away from that position".

#Buhari #Atiku #APC #Tinubu #Punch

atiku n Buhari.jpg

I know Tinubu will play the role of a true party leader and be neutral in the party’s upcoming primaries.
Atiku in my opinion is best prepared to be president than any Nigerian now and I feel we should give him a chance to show all he has to offer.
Free and fair primaries is all we need from Asiwaju Bola Tinubu and all in the APC since the party is committed to the nation's development.

Back