Politics APC: Atiku Buys 27.5million Presidential Nomination Form

A

abujagirl

Former vice-President, Atiku Abubakar, on Monday picked All Progressive Congress (APC) nomination form to contest the presidential election primaries on the party's platform.

Atiku is the first candidate to pick the nomination form on the party's platform.

Atiku, speaking to journalists after picking the form charged the party leaders to ensure a level play ground for all presidential aspirants before and during the party primaries.

In his remarks he said: ''Mr Chairman, I need not let you know my political antecedents as far as the provision of a level playing field for every member of this party because that is the only thing or one of the things that will make us different from the ruling party.

''Anyone who believes he has the democratic right should be given that opportunity to exercise that right. It is left to the members of this party and the Nigerian public to make a decision.

''Mr Chairman, it is my therefore my singular honor and privilege to hand over to you or your representative two receipts: one, presidential expression of interest and the second one, presidential nomination form all totaling N27.5million.''

He said he believed he could go on to receive his forms and then go onto the next stage.

The National Chairman of the APC, Chief John Oyegun in his remarks prayed for a day when other Africa nations will see Nigeria as the ultimate before others in the comity of nations.

He prayed God to give Nigerians a leader that will have the interest of the people at heart. Oyegun also assured Atiku that the party is looking forward for a contest that is totally rancour free.

#APC #Oyegun #Atiku

Atiku 2015.jpg

Atiku has always shown that he is very well prepared for the presidency and rolling out his policies yesterday which in my opinion was well thought out because some pressing issues were mentioned and strategies to tackle them too.
I will say RIDE ON Atiku I believe many good things will come from you.

Back