Politics APC Breakup: My Expulsion Will be the Last Straw - Timi Frank Warns Oyegun

L

LequteMan

Controversial APC spokesman, Timi Frank, has stated that his expulsion from the party will cause the party to break up.

He was reacting to the position of the National Working Committee (NWC) who on Wednesday stated that the suspended Deputy National Publicity Secretary of the party technically expelled himself by taking the party to court.

In his reaction, he challenged APC National Chairman, John Odigie Oyegun to convene a National Executive Council (NEC) meeting to determine who will be thrown out of APC.

“I dare the National Chairman to convene NEC meeting and see who will be removed between two of us”, he said.

“This desperation by the National Chairman to expel me from APC will backfire. He has now proven to the world that he had no respect for the law. This matter is in court and the court has asked all the parties to maintain status quo pending its determination but Chief Oyegun’s desperation to send me out of this party can’t wait. Well, this is how he disobey even the APC constitution at will," he said.

He added that he has asked his lawyer to sue the National Chairman for Contempt of Court, threatening that “any attempt to suspend or expel him from APC will break the party.”

Attachments

• timi frank.PNG
    timi frank.PNG
    261.6 KB · Views: 23
Back