Politics APC Crisis: John Oyegun Gets 14 Days Ultimatum

P

ProfRem

The Deputy National Publicity Secretary of the party, Comrade Timi Frank has issued a 14-day ultimatum to the National Chairman, Chief John Odigie-Oyegun to resolve the crisis or face a revolt.

Mr. Frank, who asked to be addressed as the acting national publicity Secretary of the party told Nigerian Tribune that he, as a member of the National Working Committee (NWC) of the APC was issuing the ultimatum on behalf of the “silent majority” of NWC members.

He also called on President Muhammadu Buhari to break his silence and intervene in the brewing crisis.

oyeun2.jpeg

“I challenge Chief Oyegun to come forward and respond to the allegations made against him by Tinubu. He should not waste time. I know what Oyegun is looking for is protection from Mr. President which is not necessary. These are personal accusations.

“I give him 14 days ultimatum to respond to Tinubu. Failure to do that, I will mobilise party members to demand answers to the questions. Again if he doesn’t call NEC meeting in 14 days, I will mobilise members of the party to hold one. I know that what is needed is only two thirds of members and we will get that, ” Frank said.

Back