Politics APC/G-7 Talks: Buhari, Tinubu Meet Amaechi Tomorrow - Leadership

curator

Administrator
A high powered delegation of the All Progressives Congress (APC) to be led by General Muhammadu Buhari and Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu would meet the governor of Rivers State, Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi in Port Harcourt tomorrow, as part of efforts to woo the G-7 governors into its fold.

When LEADERSHIP Sunday contacted the spokesman of APC, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, he confirmed the scheduled visit of the party chieftains. He said, “It is true, Insha Allah, we are going to Port Harcourt on Monday.”

Sources: Leadership Newpaper

Read more:
http://leadership.ng/news/031113/apcg-7-talks-buhari-tinubu-meet-amaechi-tomorrow

amaechi.jpg

*sigh* I can only speculate, but seeing as the G-7 governors are currently unapproved by the court of law as a political party, the option of joining APC may be worth considering. However, I don't think they will jump readily at the offer. Remember that the G-7 governors are/were political rivals against APC. Being defunct doesn't automatically give either sides a clean sheet, in my opinion. Also, absorbing the G-7 governors needs to be done delicately. It won't be pretty if a G-7 governor starts to usurp the position of a long-standing APC member.

Politics is a lifetime game. There are no permanent friends nor enemies. It'll be a good deal for both sides- if it ever happens, for obstacles abound, lots of 'em.

That is an innocent, optimistic and totally deluded way to look at things, Lequte. Where two or three are gathered, there will always be conflict, and the theme of politics only amplifies the conflict scenario.

That is an innocent, optimistic and totally deluded way to look at things, Lequte. Where two or three are gathered, there will always be conflict, and the theme of politics only amplifies the conflict scenario.
Slow your row @The_Nutcase, I'm only stating the obvious. Buh you'll agree that no one knows tomorrow 100%.

Tomorrow can't be speculated? Loooool. So when people buy shares in a company, or when you send your child to a university to study medicine, what are you doing?

Back